Good Morning!

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]
EarLy Morning that day, Prince Hae wake up earLy to do something. First he prepares flour and sweets to use because he's planning to bake cookies for Princess Rara that morning. After baking the cookies, he put it in a heart-shaped jar and covered it. After awhile, he prepares now to leave. He went straight ahead to Princess Rara's room.
 
                                                **At the Princess' Chamber**
 
          "Princess! Wake up! Hurry!" Hyesun said aloud while shaking the Princess from her deep sleep.
          "What now Hyesun?" the Princess said while still half-asleep.
          "Prince Hae!!!" she exclaimed.
 
Princess Rara suddenly jumped out of her bed ..
 
          "What?? Why Hyesun??" she suddenly speak off.
          "He's outside of your room now Princess!"
          "What? Really? This early?"
          "Nae Princess~ So I think you should hurry and wake up now and change before he insist to go inside here." Hyesun said.
          "What?! Ohh.. Okay!"
 
Princess Rara happily dress and prepare very fast for Prince Hae. She choses her best dress and best accessories. She's really excited and happy that time. After dressing, she called Hyesun at once.
 
         "Hyesun, is Prince Hae still there?" she whispered to her.
         "Nae Princess, wae??" Hyesun asked.
 
Princess Rara whispered something to Hyesun again which she reacted upon ..
 
         "Nae? Are you sure Princess??" Hyesun seems to be surprised.
         "Ofcourse Hyesun! Just here in my Chamber's Living Room. Is it alright to let my visitors in, right? And also, I'll let you stay in ofcourse." Princess Rara said.
         "Ohh, okay Princess."
 
Hyesun hurrily went to Prince Hae who's waiting outside Princess Rara's chamber.
 
         "Princess Rara said if you want to come in for a moment before you both eat your breakfast?" Hyesun said to Prince Hae.
         "Well ofcourse! I'll be glad too, shall I come in now? I also want to see the Princess right now that's why I'm waiting here outside." Prince Hae happily asked.
         "Okay, come in." she said.
 
As Prince Hae enters in the Princess Chamber's living room, he sit in the table before the very beautiful fireplace to wait for the Princess, and at once the very fair and beautiful Princess Rara came out and warmly greeted Prince Hae.
 
         "Good Morning Hae!" Princess Rara greeted with a very sweet smile.
 
Prince Hae is surprised that the Princess still remember of what he said last night about cutting off the formaLity when there is only the two of them.
 
         "Ohh, Good Morning Rara!" Prince Hae greeted back.
         "I'm so glad that you are now saying my name normally." he laughed and smiled.
 
Hyesun, in the corner, smells something between the two. It looks they've known each other for a long time already.
 
         "Oh! Haha yes, ofcourse Hae. Being this way makes me more comfortable with you." the Princess said while blushing.
 
Prince Hae stands up and offers the other chair before him for the Princess.
 
         "Uhm, let's sit first Rara. I'll gonna give you something first." he said.
         "Ohh okay, what is it Hae?" she sweetly asked while sitting in same table.
         "Tadaah! Here Rara."
 
Prince Hae puts the heart-shaped jar in the table and opened it for the Princess.
 
         "Ohh! What are those Hae?" Princess Rara asked.
 
Prince Hae takes one cookie out and show it to the Princess.
 
         "This are heart-shaped cookies which I made especially just for you Rara." he sweetly asked while winking at the Princess.
         "Eat one Rara." he added.
 
Princess gets one and eat it.
 
         "Wow! This cookie is very delicious!" she said aloud while eating the cookie.
         "Thank God you like it Rara." he said.
         "Ofcourse, especially because you made it yourself Hae." she sweetly said.
 
As they eat the cookie one by one, they keep looking and staring at each other. Suddenly, one Royal Knight knocks at the door.
 
          "Princess! King Riri is coming, please prepare Princess!" the Royal Knight said aloud.
 
Upon hearing this, Princess Rara, Prince Hae and Hyesun is very startled. They don't know what to do.
 
          "Ommo! The King shouldn't see Prince Hae here!" Hyesun exclaimed.
          "Ohh! Nae! Come here Hae, you should hide!"
 
Princess Rara grabs Prince Hae's hands and leads him to her bedroom.
 
          "You can stay under my bed for awhile Hae." Princess Rara said to the Prince.
          "I'm sorry Rara." he said.
          "It's okay Hae, it's also my fault."
 
Princess Rara now went to her door to welcome his Father, King Riri.
 
          "Ohh! Good Morning Father! What brings you here?"
 
Princess Rara greeted the King while they're still outside her room. It seems she's blocking his way in.
 
         "Good Morning my Princess! Don't you want to let your Father in?" King Riri asked her.
 
Princess Rara looks very nervous and sweating but she managed to handle things out.
 
        "Oh! Ofcourse Father! Why wouldn't I?" Princess Rara smiled.
 
As King Riri went inside her room, he seems finding SOMETHING or SOMEONE.
 
        "Uhm, what is it father?" Princess Rara asked.
        "Ohh! Nothing my Princess!" King Riri said.
 
As they went to her Chamber's Living Room, King Riri saw the Heart-Shaped Cookie Jar opened in the table. Princess Rara knocks her head not even thinking to hide it in the first place.
 
        "Oh! So you've been eating HEART-SHAPED cookies early in the morning my Princess?" King Riri said while looking at her in unusual expression.
        "Oh! Y-yes Fa-Father!"
 
Princess smiled a bit but deep inside of her heart she's very nervous that time. The Mischievous King once again look around the Princess chamber. He knew her daughter well that's why he knows that her hiding something from him. The King now reached the Princess bedroom. Before getting closer to the bed, Princess Rara suddenly jumps in her bed and lied down. Prince Hae is so nervous also that time because of the King. He also feels pain when Princess Rara jumps in the bed. He can't do nothing until King Riri leave. Then the King suddenly sit in the Princess bed.
 
        "Yah! Rara! Are you hiding something from me?" King Riri suddenly shouts at the Princess and showing his angry but cute panda face.
        "Yah! Ahbeoji! Please don't shout! And also, I'm not hiding anything from you." Princess Rara held her father and shows her cute face to him.
        "Yah! You can't always act that cute face to me Rara!" he then pokes Rara's head.
        "Owww! It hurts ahbeoji!" she said aloud while scratching her head.
        "Aigoo! Well I need to go now, I've got a meeting with the Royal Ministers." King Riri said.
 
Upon hearing this, both Prince Hae and Princess Rara exhaled. They feel relieve. Now the Princess lead his father out of her room, when the King is gone already, she runs back to Prince Hae.
 
       "Are you okay there Hae?" she asked while peeping at Prince Hae under her bed.
       "Do I Look okay Rara?" he said while still sweating alot because of the heat under the Princess bed.
       "Yah! You can come out now." she said.
 
Prince Hae now come out under the bed. He's really sweating off alot. Then Princess Rara gets a towel and rubs it on the Prince' face. Prince Hae laughs and smiles.
 
       "Why are you smiling Hae?" she asked while still rubbing the sweat on the Prince' face.
       "Cause your very pretty Rara." she hold the hands of the Princess and looks straight on her eyes.
 
Then Princess suddenly knocks the Prince' head.
 
       "Oww! Why'd you do that Rara?" Prince Hae asked while rubbing his head.
       "I'm pretty that's why you laugh?!"
       "Ohh, haha!" Prince Hae laughed.
 
Then they both look at each others eyes and starting to laugh and smile sweetly. After awhile, they decided to go out now and take their breakfast.

                                        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : I'll appreciate your comment guys ~ Please do subscribe or vote up :) Thank you!