Town Adventure

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]

 

** in the Town **

Upon their arrival in the town, Prince Yeol firstly goes down the carriage, he helped the Princess by holding her hand.

    "Thank you so much Prince Yeol." the Princess smiled.

Prince Yeol suddenly froze for a bit, he got so mesmerized by the very beautiful smile of the Princess.

    "Are you okay Prince Yeol?" the Princess asked.
    "Ohh, y-yes Princess. Well let's go ahead now?" he smiled.
    "Yes Prince." she once again smiled. The Prince suddenly looks away and nearly like to slapped his face.
    "Please hold my hand Princess."
    "O-ohkay."

They started to walked down the streets now, all the people seems looking at them but it didn't bother.

In Prince Yeol's Kingdom, he is well know as the Happy Virus Prince. Why? Because he's a very happy, cheerful person that brings too much fun, laughter and happiness to every people in their town. Just like the Princess, when she's still young, Rara and Hyesun, her childhood bestfriend, always escapes the palace just to run and play in the town. Now all these memories came up again to the Princess.

    "Ahh! How I really miss this Town so much." the Princess murmurs.
    "What is it Princess?" Prince Yeol asked.
    "Ohh, nothing. I just remember my early childhood memories here. Ahh~ How I wish I can go back to those moments." the Princess visualize in her mind.
    "Tell me Princess, I'll be glad to help you go back to those memories of yours." he smiled.

Princess Rara tell all the things she have done when she's still young to the Prince. Even those things that almost made them to be chased by the Royal Guards.

    "Okay then. Come princess." Prince Yeol grabbed her hand and ran to the nearest mask store.
 
They wore several funny-looking and very hilarious mask which made them laugh aloud. The storekeeper is already mad. They told them to leave immediately. Next, they ran of the Fruits store. Prince Yeol grab one apple. Before asking the price of it, he already bit it. The lady is going to babble but the Prince smiled at him and put the apple on . The lady can't talked anymore and she's also fascinated with Prince Yeol's very cute smile. Princess Rara is very happy and can't help to laugh at the Prince. Next they went to a Blacksmith Stand, there they saw many Fine-looking swords and different fighting equipments. Prince Yeol grabbed one sword and act as if he was in the battlefield.

    "Yah, Prince. Be careful." the Princess mind the Prince.
    "Haha! Don't worry Princess." the Prince laughs.

The Blacksmith Stand owner noticed them laughing in the corner.

    "Hey don't mess up here! Get out!" the owner shouts.
    "Sorry Mister!" Prince Yeol said aloud.

They ran again  happily at the nearby park.

    "Kyaa~ I'm hungry right now Princess. Eottheoke?" the Prince said.
    "I know one good foodstore here, it's kinda small but the food is very delicious there. Me and Hyesun always eat there when were hanging aroung the town like this. Let's go!" Princess grabbed the Prince's hand and started to walk.
    "I hope the old Henry is still there."
    "Nugu?"
    "Mr. Henry! He's a very good cook, and he's so handsome too." Princess Rara exclaimed.
    "More handsome as me?" Prince Yeol began to raise his eyebrows at the Princess.
    "Yah! Your not handsome, your cute." Princess Rara pinched his cheeks.
    "Ahhh~ I know." Prince Yeol rub his back.

    ** At the FoodStore **

    "Tadah! And were already here now, the Mochi Restaurant!" Princess Rara jumped happily.
    
Princess Rara and Prince Yeol came in. Princess Rara is looking for Mr.Henry.

    "Mister, where is Mr. Henry?" the Princess asked the man who faces his back. The man suddenly turn around.
    "Wahh! Ahjussi!" Princess Rara hugs Mr. Henry.
    "Mwo? Ahjussi? Yah! Rara! You didn't even changed." Mr.Henry messes Princess Rara's hair.
    "Aigoo~ Ahjussi! Ohh, by the way, I have my friend here. Prince Yeol from Derp Kingdom."
    "Friend, huh??" Mr.Henry looks at Prince Yeol from head to toe.
    "Ohh, hehe~ Annyeong Hasseyo Mister." Prince Yeol greeted.
    "Well what did you guys brings here?"
    "Yah, Ahjussi~ Ofcourse your very delicious dishes. I miss it already." Princess Rara pats her tummy.
    "Arraseo, you both wait at the table."
    "Gumawo Ahjussi!" Princess Rara happily said.

The two sits on the table. The atmosphere is still like the old times. Many people still eating there, the cheerful FoodServers and many others. Princess Rara suddenly tears down. Prince Yeol saw it.

    "Are you okay Princess?" Prince Yeol wiped the Princess' tears.
    "Ahh, nae~ I just really missed this place so much. Me and Hyesun, I think it's already 10 years since were not visiting here."
    "But why Princess?"
    "Uhm, because when her both parents died in the war, noone wants to adopt her. That's why we have her as my own Chambermaid, and all she do everyday is to work and work for me. Butler Doong don't want us to stay together just like friends before because he said she's already only my maid."
    "Ohh, is that so Princess." Prince Yeol pitted the Princess.

He then hold both of her hands, don't worry Princess. Your still lucky to have her always even though it's just like a Master Relationship. Don't worry, I'll be always here for you too. No matter what happens after our Tournament, I'll be surely here to support and care for you no matter what.

    "Gumawo so much Prince." Princess hugs Prince Yeol.
    "Oh, nae~ Cheonma." the Prince blushes and hugs back tight the Princess.

Now the food is serve, they happily eat together, talking about what they have done for this day. Now they headed back to the palace, still holding each others hand.
Now the day is over, the Princess laid on her bed. Still remembering what they have done in the market. She's very tired now, before sleeping, he bears a sweet smile in her face.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supporting Character in this Chapter :

 

Henry Lau - Mr. Henry the owner of the Mochi Restaurant

(Yayy! Masterchef Korea ♥)