Prince Vin ♥

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]

 

As they reached the lake, Prince Vin jumped in the boat then he offers his hand to Princess Rara.

    "Thank you." Princess Rara said while smiling.
    "By the way, who's gonna make this boat move?" the Princess asked.
    "Ofcourse, me, Princess." he proudly said.
    "Really?"
    "Yes, why Princess? I just want myself to work for the Princess." he said while getting the paddles for the boat.
    "Ohh, thank you Prince~" the Princess giggled then smiled.

Prince Vin began to move the boat, he plan to tour the whole lake around. While in the boat, he sang the song "Remember". The Princess listens to him sing and she's began to get awed by the Prince's very good voice.

    "Wow~" she suddenly said.
    "Why Princess?"
    "Your a very good singer Prince Vin." she complements.
    "Really? Ohh~ haha! Thank you." he laughs while rubbing his back.
    "Please continue." she asked.

Then the Prince continue to sing a song for her. The Princess is just staring at him while singing.

Now it's already time to eat their lunch. He stops the boat first. Prince Vin had prepared something for the Princess to eat. He then offered it to her. They both shared the food and eat together. They continue chatting and talking that makes them to be much more comfortable with each other.

Now they continue their boatride throughtout the lake. While Prince Vin and Princess Rara are talking, suddenly, Princess Rara's comb fell down the water. She tried to reach it, the Prince wants to stop her because she might fell down but she insist that she can reach it, suddenly, the Princess fell down the water. Prince vin immediately jump in the water to save the Princess. He grabs the Princess's hands and went near the lakeside, their lucky because their just near the bank.

    "Princess! Are you okay?" the Prince tried to push out the water from the Princess.
    "*coughs* *coughs*"
    "I'm okay Prince, don't worry." she calmly said.
    "Thank God! You scared me!" Prince Vin hugs the Princess tight.
    "Gwaenchana~ Mianhe.." the Princess whispered.
    "Shall we go back to the palace now?" the Prince asked.
    "No. They can't see me like this." she said.
    "Ohh, uhm~ I know! Let's go!" he exclaimed.

Prince Vin held the Princess' hands and start walking. They walk towards the forest. It's already late afternoon when they reach the place. It's a small nipa hut in the middle of the forest.

    "Come in Princess!" Prince Vin opened the door for the Princess.
    "Thank you, by the way, who owns this place Prince Vin?" she curiously ask while entering the hut.
    "Us!" he said.
    "Us?"
    "Yes~ Me and Hae..I mean Prince Hae.."
    "What? You both own this place? Since when?" she then sits in the very soft couch.
    "Uhm, actually this is my place since I was a child. I saw this and noone was here so I call this as my own, and after that day The King called us Princes, to court you, I brought Prince Hae here. We spend the day here when we want to hide from our servants and knights." and he smirks.
    "Ohh, that's cool! It's like a Secret Hideout." the Princess giggles.
    "Uhm, yes?" he then laughs while lighting the fireplace.


Prince Vin prepared some hot porridge for the Princess.

    "Sorry Princess, this is the only food left here." he said while putting some hot porridge on a bowl and giving it to the Princess.
    "It's okay." she then sips one spoonful of porridge.
    "This is not bad." she said.
    "Ohh, thank God." he smiles.
    "Ahh~ It's still very cold." he mummbles.

Then Prince Vin went towards the Princess and hug her.

    "Better?" he said while smiling and looking to the Princess.
    "Much better." she said while smiling back.

After awhile ..

    "Ohmy! It's already night now. We should go back to the palace now before the King kills me."
    "Ohh yes! We should hurry now Prince."
    
Then they head back to the palace. That finished the day of Prince Vin and Princess Rara.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : I'll appreciate your comment guys ~ Thank you!