King's Sickness

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]
As they reached the palace, Princess Rara hurriedly ran to his father's chamber. She finds him laying in his bed.
 
"Ahbeoji! Please speak to me!" she cries while on her knees near his father.
"Yah! Rara! Wae are you crying? I'm ain't dead yet!" King Rara knocks Rara on her head.
"Ahbeoji! Kyaaaa~ It hurts!" she then hugs him.
"Gumawo~" she added.
"Aishhh this child." King Riri whispered with a smile on his face while he coughs hard.
 
Then Butler Doong, on their side, cutted off the sweet father and child interaction.
 
"The King's ilness is getting worse." he said.
"Yah~ It isn't that serious Doong!" the King jokingly said.
 
Suddenly, King Riri coughs again but this time it has blood. Princess Rara saw it.
 
"Ommo! Ahbeoji!" she's so surprised to see his father on this very bad condition.
"We all know Princess of what might happen when your father's illness worsen." Butler Doong lowly said.
"Eottheoke??" tears suddenly forms on the Princess' eyes.
"Yah Yah~ Rara, don't worry, Ahbeoji won't leave you that easy." King Riri comforts her daughter while wiping her tears.
"King, I suggest we should start the Competition as soon as possible." his Butler said.
"Nae, I think so. We should start it by the day after tomorrow."
"What!?" Princess Rara is startled.
"You should tell the Princes to prepare by tomorrow, this competition isn't an easy one. They shouldn't belittle this." the King seriously said.
"Wh-What do you mean Ahbeoji?" Princess Rara worriedly asked.
"As they stepped in this palace to fight for you and also for the throne, I think I shouldn't make things easy for them."
"They wouldn't get hurt that much, ri-right Ahbeoji?" she asked her father again.
"I don't know Princess. This tests will prove if they are deserving for the throne and for this very great kingdom. Only one must survive."
"WHAT? Do you mean they would kill each other?" the Princess' heartbeat really went fast.
"Yah! Ofcourse not Rara!" her Father once again knocks her head.
"But, I can't assure you their 100% safeness in this trials and tests." the King seriously said again.
 
As Princess Rara heard of all those things, she feels like something's getting on the way of her breathing. She can't properly think and speak at that time, she's so worried about those Princes who she already love on their own ways.
 
After a talk with her sick father, Princess Rara now walks out of his chamber. At the hallway, he saw all the Princes, waiting for the news about the King's condition, sitting on the long wooden vintage bench. She saw Prince Jae sitting alone playing his little flute with a very sweet tune, then Prince Ji and Prince Yeol talking with each other. It looks both Princes are getting well along with each other, and also, the cousins, Prince Vin and Prince Hae at one corner playfully teases and chatting with each other. As Princess Rara saw the cheerful Princes and remembering of what her father said: "But, I can't assure you their 100% safeness in this trials and tests.", tears suddenly form on her eyes. She then walks towards the Princes and they all look at her when they feel her presence. She immediately wips off her tears on her face.
 
"Princess!" they all said in unison.
 
Princess Rara sweetly bowed down to all of them.
 
"How are you Princess?" Prince Vin suddenly asked.
"I'm okay. Gumawo~ Prince Vin." she smiles a little.
"Glad to hear that Princess, well how's the King?" Prince Yeol asked.
"Well his okay, b-but.."
"What Princess?" Prince Ji suddenly cut her sentence.
"The tournament for the throne will be held the day after tomorrow." she suddenly said.
 
All the Princes stand in shocked upon hearing this, they thought that it will be on next week but they're so surprised it will be held very early as what they expected.
 
"Jinjja?" Prince Jae looks very surprised.
"Nae~" she looks down for awhile and then looks at Prince Hae. Their eyes meet but only sadness can be seen on hers. She immediately turned her eyes away from the Prince to hide her sorrow. Then after awhile, Butler Doong joined their conversation.
 
"Well it looks the Princess tell you already about the news." he said.
"So what will happen now Mister?" Prince Yeol politely asked.
"You should all prepare youself. This isn't an easy test." he said.
"Not easy? Then what?" Prince Jae suddenly asked.
"Well you must wait by tomorrow."
"What kind of test are we going into?" Prince Hae asked also.
"I'll inform you guys tomorrow. For now, you must wait."
"Okay." they all said in unison.
 
Now they all went to their rooms now. Prince Hae wanted to talk with the Princess but he thinks it isn't the right time yet. Prince Hae, Prince Vin, Prince Ji and Prince Jae all reached their rooms and take a rest. But on the other side, Prince Yeol couldn't help himself. To be the youngest of them all, he doesn't know if he can do well. He walks on the hallway back and forth to ease his nervousness about the challsheenges they will all face. He even doesn't know if he can survive it. After awhile, he hear someone crying. Then he saw a shadow at the corner of the long bench. He takes a gulp first before checking out of who is it. That corner is too dark so he couldn't see the person crying clearly. Now he's only a few steps away from the shadow. Before he touch him/her. The person suddenly turned aroung facing him.
 
"Pr-Prin-Princess Rara??!!" Prince Yeol exclaimed.
"Ohh! Prince Yeol~" she lowly said while wiping her tears.
"You scared me." he said.
"Mianhae~ Well what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" the Princess asked.
"I should be the one asking you that, and why are you crying Princess?" he said while sitting beside the Princess.
 
Princess Rara suddenly hugged Prince Yeol.
 
"Ohh, why Princess? Is there any problem." he asked.
"I don't wanna lose you all." she said while crying.
"Lose us? Who? Why?"
"Ani~ Don't worry about me." she then removes her hands from the Prince and wipes her tears again.
"Yah~ It isn't nothing Princess." he insist while holding both the hands of the Princess.
"I don't know what to say." the Princess said.
"Is that so? Well, if you don't wanna tell me, please dont cry anymore." he said while rubbing the Princess face with tears.
"Arraseo~ Well how about you? Why are you still awake?"
""Ohh, haha.. It's nothing." Prince Yeol smiled a bit.
"Yah~ I think it's nothing." she insist.
"Well okay, it's because.. I'm very nervous and afraid for the day of our tournament." he shyly said while looking down staring at the Princess' hand he holds.
"Nervous? Yah, why are you nervous?" little smile suddenly formed from the Princess' lips.
"It's because, I'm not that competitive type. I mean look at there bodies, especially Prince Jae, his body is almost perfect. He must be very fit for this kind of competition. Look at me. I can't barely compare myself for him." he sadly said.
"Yah, don't say that Prince Yeol. To be a winner can't be based from the body type alone." she then cupped Prince Yeol's faced. He suddenly blushed.
"Cheer up!" she added.
"Ohh, nae Princess. Thanks for saying that. Well I hope, I will do well."
"Ofcourse you can." Princess Rara smiled for him.
"Gumawo!" the Prince hugged her.
 
Now, Prince Yeol lead Princess Rara to her chamber. He then bids farewell to her by kissing her on her cheeks.
 
"Good Night Princess."
 
Princess Rara is surprised when Prince Yeol kissed her on her cheeks.
 
"Ohh. Mianhae~" Prince Yeol said. He then leaves off immediately.
"Goodbye! See yah tomorrow Princess!" he loudly added while running off to his room raising his hands.
 
Princess Rara, while blushing, touches her face and smiled. She's very thankful to be comforted with Prince Yeol that night, and also that she comforted her back.