Kings Introduction

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]

  
    In a faraway land, there is a very great and big Kingdom named Panda Kingdom. There lived the Old King Riri and his very beautiful daughter, Princess Rara. His daughter is so fair, beautiful, kind and gentle that's why all the villagers near the kingdom adores her. Now the King is too old, so that's the time they must find a Prince to heir the the throne in there Kingdom. They invited different Princes in all over the land to court the Princess and to be his Husband and King.

    Next day, all the Prince finally arrived to compete for Princess Dara's hand. The Princes that arrived are Prince Yeol from the Derp Kingdom, Prince Vin from the Mervin Kingdom, Prince Jae from the Hero Kingdom, Prince Ji from the Dragon Kingdom and lastly, Prince Hae from the Fish Kingdom. They all introduce themselves one by one to the King and to the Princess."

"Before the tournament begin, starting tomorrow, I will give you 1 day each to hang out with my Princess. That's the time to know more about each other. As a honorable Princes of your own Kingdoms, I hope that you will do no harm to my Princess, or else, you shall have to die here in my own Kingdom." King Riri said.

    All Prince bow their heads in sign of respecting the King and what he said.

"Tomorrow is Prince Yeol's turn for the Princess." King Riri said to Prince Yeol.

"Yes, your Highness." Prince Yeol respond.

    Now, the first day is over. What do you think will Prince Yeol gonna do to our Princess to get her heart?