Chapter VI

My Life, My Crazy Neighbors and My Lover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His left hand was shutting my mouth while his right arm was around my chest stopping me to move away from him. He grip was so tight that I can’t manage to let go. My back was his chest. Hi scent was somewhat familiar but I can’t remember to whom it belongs. I feel so weak because o so much nervous so I just shut my eyes so tight and waited for something harm will happen.

 

‘NO! NO! SOMEONE PLEASE HELPME!’ Mina was shouting for a help with is mind. She was crying on her mind until she heard a man’s laugh.

 

The person holding her release her form his tight grip. Mina nervously turn around and really got pissed to the person who was laughing.

 

“WOO JIHO!”

 

 

JIHO POV

 

My head hurts on the exams I take. It so much for me to take. Why do I need to suffer like this? I am walking home from the bus stop when I saw Mina walking alone. I was about to call her when something come up on my mind. I hush to her but she seemed in a deep thought so I make it a little bit louder. I hid from the trees when she looks around. I don’t know where this crazy idea came from but I want to do it. I notice that she walk faster compare to her walk so I thought that she notice me.

 

I followed her and when I get the chance I pulled her to me. I know that as a girl’s instinct the will pull out their lungs out to catch attention so I hushed her with my hands. She’s fighting with so I grip her tighter.

 

When she doesn’t move that’s I thought she gave up.

 

“Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!” I am laughing so hard to her reaction.

“Aww! Awww!” she’s hitting me so hard on my shoulder and my arms but I can’t help it but to still laugh.

 

I’m clenching my stomach from laughing so hard and stomping my feet then I’ve notice that she stop hitting me. I stop laughing and look at her. She was looking at me. I notice that she is in the verge of crying. Her eyes was glistening from the tears that were about to fall. Her hands tremble as much as her body. And that I realize how much I scared her.

 

MINA POV

 

“JERK!”

 

That’s all I can say to him. I don’t like this feeling. When I feel scared or angry or whenever I feel so much of emotion I tend to cry. I can’t help and I can’t stop my tears to fall. I don’t want to see me like this. I can’t say anything to him so I just walk away from him. I was so pissed off. I am so annoyed. Plus the stress I have today.

 

“Mina.” I heard he calls.

“Mina.” But I still ignore him.

“Kim Mina” I just increased the pace of my steps but stopped when he hold my arm.

 

“Take off your hands.” without a word he followed me. He released my hand and walk up the stairs.

 

When I got on my apartment I go straight to my room and take off everything. I took a long bath to relax my body and mind

 

‘He didn’t even budge to apologize!’ I was thinking the prank that Jiho did when my phone rings.

 

“Hello?”

“Hello? Mina?”

 

The voice on the other lin wasn’t familiar so I look he caller i.d. but the number wasn’t registered.

 

“Who’s this?”

“Mina? Oh I am sorry this is Jin.”

“Yeah Jin! So why’d you call?”

“Err . . . about the haunted places that we need to go to is it okay if we will move the schedule on Wednesday?”

“Oh sure! I am usually spending my whole day on office during Wednesday. Is that all?”

“Yes. So be prepared to be scared on Wednesday huh!”

“Yah!”

“Hahaha! I am just kidding. I’ll hang up. Goodnight.

“Okay. Goodnight too!”

 

I spend all night doing my school paper works and sleep at 3 in the morning. I woke up when someone’s ringing my door bell. I rose up from bed and walk at the door with sleepy Mina. I opened the door and welcome by scream.

“Kyaaaa!~ Kim Mina! What happened to you?” Sohyun was surprised by sleepy Mina that is now fully awake because of Sohyun’s scream.

“Aish! Are you planning to wake up halmeoni and the neighbor of your irritating screech?” I go back inside and Sohyun followed me.

 

I walk straight to bathroom to take a bath and bushed my teeth. I fixed myself and getting ready for today’s activity. I saw Sohyun on the kitchen cooking breakfast.

 

“Hey! Why are here?”

“Why’d it took you so long to open the door?”

“You know my door’s password then why’d didn’t you let yourself in?” and that’s I remember that I change my door’s password “Okay. Sorry.”

 

“Here.” She handed me banana milk.

“Thank you! You know what I am craving for every morning!” she wiggled her pointing finger in me.

 

“That’s not from me.” She continues cooking pancake “I just saw it in front of your door.”

 

“Oh maybe it’s from halmeoni!” I take the syrup to the table and get 2 plates “so why are you here?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter