Chapter IV

My Life, My Crazy Neighbors and My Lover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! What are you doing here?!?” she was really surprised that the stupid guy she bumped few days ago is in front of her.

 

He pull down Mina’s finger that was pointed to him “Jagiya pointing is bad and by the way Zico is the name!”

 

“Pssh I am not asking for you lame name jerk! I think you are on a wrong place! You are no---“

“Mina?!?”

“Halmeoni?”

“Who is there?”

“I think he just got on a wrong address!”

“Jiho?” Mrs. Choi utter when she looks at the guy.

 

 “Anyeonhaseo Mrs. Choi!” Jiho bows and turns into a good boy when he saw Mrs. Choi “Aigoo! Why are you late Jiho? Mina he’s not lost. He is Woo Jiho. He is Mrs. Woo’s second child.” Mrs. Choi look at Mina “And Jiho this is Kim Mina, she is living in the apartment in front of yours. Come here. Food is waiting.” She gesture Jiho and Mina to get inside. When Jiho got in, he playfully winks to Mina who just scrunches her face and pout as she close the door.

 

The whole dinner is not good for Mina. Jiho keep starring at her winking and smirking once in a while which make her uncomfortable. Mrs. Choi notice Mina’s being silent “Sweetie are you alright?” she ask Mina who is drinking a glass of water

“Ne halmeoni” 

“You sure? You look pale suddenly”

“Ne! Maybe it’s because of the activities I’ve done this past few day I didn’t manage to have decent rest.” She smiles to them to assure that she was okay.

 

“What are you doing Mina anyway?” Mrs. Woo ask.

“I am senior college at Seoul University and I am working on a part time job on a fashion magazine”

 

“What course are you taking?” Jiseok ask.

 

“Marketing Management” she just simply answers to Jiseok which nods to her answer. Mina felt more uncomfortable on a question and answer about her.

 

“Boyfriend? Do you have one” everyone looks to Jiho “What? Don’t I have a right to talk?”

Mina is a bit shocked in his question why in the world he needs to ask that kind of question?  She looks around her to ask if she will answer the question but everyone were waiting for an answer.

 

“Err . . . I don’t have and that thing is not on my mind.” She meekly smiles to her answer.

 

“I expected that answer. Who’s gonna fall in love in ahjumma like you” Jiho just smirked and get an instant smack on her head by his brother who was sitting beside him “What was that for” he look to his brother with his fierce eyes. “Both of you stop it!” Mrs. Woo stop the childish act of her two sons.

 

“Sorry Mina for these two immature babies.”

“EOMMA!” they both shout in unison.

 

Mrs. Choi and Mina just laugh on the conversation of the three.

“It’s time for dessert! Mina made a cake for everyone!” Mrs. Choi gets the cake on the refrigerator while Mina was setting up the dessert plates and forks, Mrs. Woo were preparing a tea for all of them. Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Woo ate and chat on the balcony while the three were left in the living room.

 

Mina was checking Eunji’s email on her phone while the two boys were fighting on the remote control. Jiho loses over his brother and saw Mina sitting alone on the other couch. He felt bored on show his brother’s watching and decided to move to Mina’s side. He scooted closer to Mina and peek over her phone. Mina notice Jiho’s existence and look at him.

 

“Hmmm . . . it’s quite a busy schedule huh!?!”

“Don’t you know the word privacy? It’s not nice to peek on someone else’s phone!”

“I am Zico and there is no nice on my name.” he just shrugged to Mina

 

 Mina doesn’t feel like going on an argument with Jiho so she just doesn’t mind him and continue arranging the schedules on her planner. Jiho do everything to catch Mina’s attention and to annoy her. He pokes Mina on the other side and act like he doesn’t do it. He pokes Mina’s side where he was so sure tickles her.

 

“Yah! What do you want?”

Jiho breathe through his nose “You know how to talk?”

“Ha ha funny!’

“Boring. You are so boring.”

“Really? Then wait for me to care!” I rolled my eye and shift uncomfortably in my seat.

“Why should I when I can make you?”

 

Jiho was about to eat his last piece of cake and wipe the icing on Mina’s face. This is the last thing where Mina cannot manage to hold her annoyance.

 

‘YAH!” her shout startled Jiho and Jiseok. They both look at Mina the Jiseok look at Jiho who just shrugged and pretend that she do nothing. “Aish!~”  she just walk passed by Jiho and was about to exit Mrs Choi’s apartment “Halmeoni! I am sorry but I really need to go. I will clean next time I’ll visit. Thank you for the dinner! Have a good night!” that’s how she said goodbye to Mrs. Choi which she find rude but there is nothing she can do. She was really pissed off.

 

She slammed her apartment door and head to bathroom to wash the icing on her face. “Aish! That guy! He’s really giving me the creeps!!!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter