Chapter XIII

My Life, My Crazy Neighbors and My Lover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up and found myself on the hospital. There is IV fluid on my right hand. I tried to sit but I felt someone’s holding my left hand. I looked down and saw Jin’s sleeping. He’s in uncomfortable position. I tried to move slowly so I will not wake him up but I fail.

 

He sits straight, and groggily wipes his eyes.

 

“Mina. Finally! You’re awake.” He stood up and pressed the button that is connected to the nurse station “How are you feeling? Is there anything hurting? Do you need water? Are you hungry?” he frantically checking my body and asking questions simultaneously I chuckled at his action but I’m really touched.

 

“Hey! Calm down. I am fine.” I tapped his shoulder and he helped me to sit.

“If you are really fine then you would not end up being hospitalized.” He scoffed.

 

Then I remember the night before I collapsed. Someone’s came over to help me out. My vision was pretty blurred so I don’t recognize who that is. I don’t know why Jin was around there at that time but I am so thankful that he found me. I don’t what will happen to me if he wasn’t there.

 

Jin continue talking when I am thinking of thinks that might happen if he’s not around by that time. I hear him talking but I seem careless on what he’s talking about. I didn’t even notice that I am staring at him.

 

“Hello? Earth to Mina!” Jin wave both of his hands in front of my face “Is this is the effect of over fatigue on you? You starred at face of other people while that evil smile plastered on your face? You seem so creepy!” Jin snorted.

 

“You found it creepy? Then I won’t be thankful or show gratitude for saving me.” I sneered to him.

 

“Saving you?” Jin gives me a quizzically looked.

“Hmmm . . . I you wasn’t around at that time then I don’t know what worst would happen to me.”

“It’s –“ but before Jin finish what he wants to say Mrs.Choi enters the room.

 

“Mina! For God’s sake! What happened to you my dear?” she dashed on me with worried look on her face.

 

“Halmeonie!” I hug her back “I am sorry for worrying you.” Halmeonie cupped my face by her hands.

“How are you? Is there anything you feel? Are you thirsty? Do you want to eat?” I chuckled not because she acts just like Jin but because I realized how important I am to Mrs. Choi.

 

“I’m fine. I feel well compared to yesterday.” I assure them that I am feeling good.

 

Later on Mrs. Woo and his son Jiseok arrived with basket of fruits on his hand. Mrs. Choi wasn’t around since she needs to take some rest. Jin was on office and Auntie Jiyoung was talking to the nurse on nurse station when they arrive.

 

“How is my sweetie?” Mrs. Choi asked me worriedly.

“I’m feeling fine right now. Thank you for visiting me here.” I smiled of motioned them to sit.

 

“You’re so young yet you push yourself over on your limit.” Jiseok scolded me.

 

“Hmmm . . . Mianhe for making all of you worry. I am fine now. I am so ashamed that I never think Mrs. Choi and other people who care for me.” I bow down and fiddled my fingers.

 

“We’re just worried.” Mrs. Woo pet my head and sweetly smiled to me “Just, if you have problems or feeling some kind of burden you can always talk to us.” She pick some fruit of the basket that they bought and peeled it off for me.

 

 “By the way where is Jiho?”  Jiseok asked me. I looked at him confusedly.

“I wasn’t saw Jiho since I woke up.”

“Really? I thought he’s here the whole night.”

“The whole night? But Jin’s with me the whole night and my Auntie Jiyoung was with me the whole morning.”

“Oh? Really? But where’s that boy gone the whole night?” he pulled out his phone and dialed someone.

 

Auntie Jiyoung and Mrs. Woo chat the whole afternoon and bid their goodbyes after that. Sohyun visits me that afternoon also but wasn’t able to stay longer since she need to attend the university for her exam. That night Eunji eonnie and Jin arrive with fruits and flowers with them.

 

“Hey! How are you?” Eonnie walked in and hug me.

“I am doing fine. I have cough and colds you should not went here eonnie you might get it too”

“Its fine I asked the doctor and they told me I can visit you but I will not stay too long.”

“Eonnie the message you’ve sent me this morning is enough but thanks anyway for fruits and for paying a visit.”

“It’s nothing. Have you eaten?”

“Ne! Auntie Jiyoung’s chicken porridge is good!” I show two thumbs up on her.

“”Then this orange is good for you. Here let me peel some for you.”

 

We spend one hour on chatting since Eunji eonnie cannot stay for too long they leave after we finished the fruits they bought.

 

“Thank you for fruits and for visiting eonnie!” I waved to them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter