Chapter V

My Life, My Crazy Neighbors and My Lover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eonnie!” Mina shouts looking for Eunji after she came back from publishing office. Mina look around the office but she didn’t see her eonnie. She didn’t find her anywhere so she called her.

 

“Eonnie?”

“Mina. Where are you?”

“Office. I came back but I found nobody.”

“Oh sorry I didn’t know that you can come back soon. Do you know the restaurant near the office?”

“Ne! It’s just two blocks away from the office right.”

“Ye! The restaurant around the corner. We’re heading there. I planned to call you to follow when we get there ‘cause I thought you will take more time in the publishing office.”

“Its okay eonnie I will just follow there.”

 

 

Arriving at the restaurant you call Eunji to make sure that you were in the right place.

 

“Eonnie there are two restaurants on around the street. I am here at the front of Outback.”

“Ye! We’re here inside. Just come in”

“Okay.”

 

Mina was about to enter the restaurant when he saw someone familiar.

 

“Jin?”

 

 

JIN POV

 

Today is my first day on my work in a fashion magazine as a photographer. I hope today will be a great day. Yesterday night Ms. Lee my boss asked me to pick up some documents on an advertising company. After I pick everything she needs I dropped by on the publishing office that I’ve been worked on before to pick the remaining stuff I left there.

 

“Oh Jin you really resigned here huh!” Namjoo my co-worker.

“Ne! I am also sad that I’m leaving but I think this is for good. See you around I really have to go!”

 

I walks toward the hallway and pressed the button of the lift. It takes a minute for the lift to be open but it is always full whenever it goes back down again. Since it takes a while for waiting the lift I take the stairs instead.

 

I was humming while going down. I wasn’t paying attention on the way when I bumped with someone. I thought I knew that person but her voice is not familiar. She puts down the box and amaze how she able to carry that heavy box. I can tell that she’s really polite. I don’t want to let her suffer so I offer a help. She said no but I insist.

 

Carrying a heavy box up to the eight floor of the building is not a joke. I wonder if she always did this. It’s weird that a girl like her didn’t hesitate to take stairs while carrying a heavy thing. Some girls will complain so much.

 

She how so much gratitude after I help her. She seemed so guilty and run away. I look at the time and I should get going. I receive a call to Ms. Lee who was asking if I get everything she asked for and told me to go straight ahead to the restaurant near the office.

 

I am not yet familiar on the place so it takes time on looking over the office and the nearby restaurant.

 

“Aigoo! Finally!”

 

I’ve been wandering around the office it takes about forty minutes before I found the restaurant. I checked the message that Ms. Jung send to me when I heard someone calls me.

 

MINA’S POV

 

“Mina?”

“Yes.” She smile to him

“Woah what a coincidence.”

“Yes. What brings you here?

“Well I would have a lunch with mynew co-workers and I’m checking which restaurants they’re in.” he looks to his phone again.

“Ah I see. There are two restaurants around this street so you wouldn’t need to look hard for it.

“Oh! This is it.” Shee look at Mina “How about you? Are you working around here?”

“Ne! I am also here with my co-workers.”

 

We both enter the restaurant and look for our own company. I easily see Eunji eonnie walks over to them. I sit beside her.

 

“Ms. Lee I left the documents on your secretary’s table.” I look at Ms. Lee who’s busy on looking at the menu.

“Oh thank you. Go order anything you want.”

 

We were all busy looking over the menu.

“Oh he’s here!” Ms. Lee exclaimed.

 

We all look at the guy. Okay. This is not the first time that I’ve been shock in my entire life because of meeting new people.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo” he bow to everyone “I am Seok Jin Ah I hope we can get along together.” Everyone introduce their selves to each other.

 

“Hello Eunji noona!” he waves to Eunji eonnie hen look at o me.

“Hello Kim Mina.” He smile and wave his hands to me. Everyone look between me and Jin. All of  sudden I felt quite awkward.

“Errr . . . we just met along at the publishing office while ago” this is the only thing I can answer to their questioning look. It’s pretty awkward but I should manage to be cool.

 

Everybody enjoys the lunch. The atmosphere was very light compared to the atmosphere during work hours. We grab some ice creams and sweets in the ice cream parlor shop near the restaurant then head back to office to continue the work we left behind.

 

Coming back from office everyone comes back to everything. Busy were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter