Chapter III

My Life, My Crazy Neighbors and My Lover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up in a cold Saturday morning isn’t easy thing to do. How you wish your weekends will always be free from hectic school and office schedule. Today will be a long day for Mina. She has to finish and rush things up because the dead line of article of the magazine will be on Monday. Works has been delayed for two days because of conflicts in schedule of your school activities and work. Eunji allows Mina to be absent on office but she should send or email the progress of her work.  Mina doesn’t need to go on Namjoon’s house today to tutor him. Auntie Jiyoung gave her because they were going somewhere.

 

Mina was in her favorite coffee shop “Research! Research! What should I write? Harvest Moon Festival!

 

She put out her mobile phone and send message to Sohyun

 

To: Crazy Sohyun

Need your help!

 

She didn’t wait for too long before Sohyun reply to her message.

 

From: Crazy Sohyun

08:32AM 08/17/13

What?

 

To: Crazy Sohyun

Trouble on my work! I have to do some research due date will be on Monday! Where are you?

 

From: Crazy Sohyun

08:35AM 08/17/13

Preparing for date?

 

She rolled her eyes after reading Sohyun’s last message.

 

To: Crazy Sohyun

TToTT you chose him over me! I’m hurt! TT^TT

I am going to look for a new bestfriend that will not chose her boyfriend over her bestfriend!

 

From: Crazy Sohyun

08:40AM 08/17/13

Yah! Don’t be a jealous baby over there. I can cancel our date if you really need a help!

 

To: Crazy Sohyun

Got yah! Nah I’m just kidding! You can go on to your date! I can do it myself. Besides it is my problem not yours.

 

From: Crazy Sohyun

08:42AM 08/17/13

Yah! You’re killing my conscience!

 

To: Crazy Sohyun

Haha! That’s your problem not mine. Enjoy the date xoxo

 

 

Mina just giggled in the conversation she had with her bestfriend. She ordered another cup of hot latte this time. It is not usual that she drinks hot beverages but this help to keep her awake because she doesn’t have decent sleep these past days and make her mind work. She was searching on her laptop when her phone rings.

 

“Hello?” Mina is not a type of person who looks over the caller i.d. before she answers her phone.

 

“Hello! Good morning sweetie!”

“Halmeoni! Good morning! What is the sudden call?

 

“Oh sweetie did I disturb you? Are you still sleeping? Did you go out?” Mrs. Choi held her phone between her ears and shoulder while beating something on a bowl.

 

“No halmeonie I was just out for work.” She simply answers while her eyes were in front of what she’s doing.

 

“It’s early for your work. I think I’m disturbing you. I just call to invite you to have a dinner with me and our new neighbors tonight. You can come couldn’t you?” Mrs. Choi stops what she was doing to listen on Mina’s answer.

 

“Yeah sure, I think I can have my dinner with you and with our new neighbors.”

“Okay sweetie I’ll expect you tonight ye?”

“Yes you should prepare all my favorite foods halmeoni!”

 

After bidding goodbye to each other you were about to put down her phone when it rings again.

 

“Hello?”

“Hello? Good morning Mina-ah!”

“Eunji eonnie I am really sorry for . . . but I am doing the article but I wasn’t able to send you progress by thi—“ she was not done explaining herself when the Eunji cut her off.

 

“Shhhh. . . . Mina listen to me first. The article I ask you to do its okay if you cannot do it and don’t do it anymore. I will assign you on another article so you have enough time to do it.”

 

“Really eonnie?” she instantly brightens after hearing what her eonnie says.

“Yes it’s unfair that I made you do the work and rush you up. On the next work I will give to you, you will work with it by our new photographer.”

“Is that so? Its fine with me eonnie. When will be the meeting for the October issue?”

“Oh with that matter I’ll just message you the meeting schedule because the schedules weren’t in my hand. I know how you’ve been working hard these past days so you can have your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter