Part fifteen

The games we play (Lee Joon fanfic)

Please open this in a new tab and listen to it while reading. Thank you ♥

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=ICHRbOmyUkM

 

“Oppa. Joon oppa.” I cried to myself silently.

I laid in a stiff motel bed next to a man who I have never met. Fresh tears began to flow as he pulled me closer to him. I felt myself tense up thinking about the way Joon use to wake up in the mornings and pull me closer to him. He always whispered “Wake up,sweetie.” Into my ear as he kissed every inch of my face.

“You’re no fun.” The man said throwing a wad of cash at me as he put on his clothes. I hovered in the far corner of the bed covering myself as I shook violently, my tears never ending. I watched as the man slammed the door shut. I let myself cry as I held  tightly onto my wedding ring. 

“Oppa.” I whispered through my tears.

“She just keeps crying, I can’t deal with it.” The man said to my pimp. The door swings open and my pimp comes walking in with fire in his eyes.

“Give me the money.” I hand him the wad of cash. “Get dressed you .” He said slapping me across the face. I hold onto my face, watching my tears stain the sheets. He slams the door leaving me in the lonely room. I get up and put my clothes on, tucking my wedding ring in my jean pocket.

“Hurry up!” He screamed from outside. I gathered my hair up in a bun and wiped my tears. My eyes catch a mirror as I walk by and I couldn’t look at myself. My face sunken in from all the meals I’ve missed and the sleepless nights. Two men come and drag me out into the hall and walk me to the car. “Take this pill.” I stare at the pill in the man’s hand.

“Take it!” I take it in my hands and looked at him. “It won’t kill you, we still need your stupid life.” My fingers trace over the place in my jeans where my ring is. I repeated to myself that I would soon see Joon as I took the pill and dosed off into a deep sleep.

================================================================

“What time did he say he is coming?”

“That bastard said half an hour, a minute over half an hour and I’m leaving with his .”

“Are you gonna let them both go boss?”

The other man laughs, “Are you dumb? After he hands over the money, we kill them both.”

I squint, pretending to still be asleep as I look at my surroundings. We were in the van and we were in the same spot I met them last time.

“Wake the girl up.” The driver said. The other one turns around and splashes water at my face. I jump out of my seat and wipe my face.

“Your husband is here.” The man said turning around and handing me a rope. “Turn around.” I turned around as they tied my hands together. One man led me out of the car while the other one kept the car idling. “Don’t make a false move or both of you will end up dead.” He said in a low tone as we kept walking in the dark. In the far distance, I could see Joon’s tall figure standing underneath the street light. I wanted to scream out his name and tell him to run for his life, but I couldn’t find my voice to.

“Hand me the money first.”

“Let me see my wife, if she is fine I will hand it over.”

“Is it the whole 100,000 this time?”

“Yes.”

The man shoves me forward and into spotlight. I look at him slowly memorizing his face. Hot tears stain my cheeks as I stood there in front of him. He comforted me with his eyes then looked back at the man beside me. I turned and saw another man standing in the shadow, I knew he was going to be the one with the gun. I watched as Joon reached into his bag to produce another bag. As soon as the bag was in the man’s hands it would be over for both of us. All I could think about was how Aubrey needed us. Someone still needed to go home and raise my precious baby. If it couldn’t be me, it has to be Joon. The man reaches for the suitcase as I kick the man with the gun causing him to shoot the air. I looked over at Joon who pulled out his own gun and shot the man with the suitcase.

“Run Nessa!” He screamed at me while pulling my arm. We ran toward the darkness side by side, together, at last. “Are you okay?” He said once we were a safe distance away. He turned me around and cut the rope.

“Oppa.” I cried when he released me. “Oppa.” I cried into his shirt his arms inviting and enveloping me with warmth. He released me from the hug and kissed me passionately.

“I’m so glad you’re okay.” I nod at him as he continued to kiss me. “We can go home now, it is all over now.” He said hugging me. I closed my eyes taking in his scent. My eyes popped open at the sound of a gun firing.

“Run!” Joon said pushing me. I looked around and saw a spark of light and my only reaction was to protect what I loved the most. I ran toward the spark of light knocking down the owner as the light met my body. I felt myself hit the floor hard and my body drain of blood.