Part eleven

The games we play (Lee Joon fanfic)

I unlocked the door and placed my shoes by the door. Silently stepping into the house.

tumblr_inline_mtccy94FAd1qfdx1m.gif

tumblr_inline_mtccy1c4nI1qfdx1m.gif

"Aigoo, aigoo, princess. My little princess don't cry." Joon said cooing to Aubrey as he kissed her head. "Good girl, who is my good girl?" He said sitting her on his lap and looking her in eyes. "You! That's right." He poked her little chubby tummy and giggled like a little kid. I stifled my laugh as I watched him stand her up on his lap as if playing with a little doll.

Aubrey started to cry again. Joon stood up and rocked her pacing back and forth. "Are you hungry?" 

"She ate before I left, are you telling me you didn't feed her?" I said peeking out from behind the wall. 

"Mommy is home, Aubrey. You want mommy?" Aubrey looked over at me and extended her hands toward me. 

I giggled, "Mommy's girl." I picked her up and place my hands on her back and kissed her. "Joon." I said glaring at him. 

"I'm sorry, I'm really scared to find out what is waiting for me down there." 

I shook my head and laid Aubrey down on a blanket and changed her diaper.

"Wow, you are super woman." He said from behind me. I hand him the soiled diaper. "Oh, Aubrey you're cute and all, but this, this is not cute." He said holding a hand over his mouth and nose. He walked holding the diaper an arms length away from him and dropped it in the trash. "I think we should start potty training early." He kicked the trash can closed and washed his hands. 

I smiled down at Aubrey as she placed her tiny feet on my hands. Joon sat beside me and held her feet engulfing them in his hands. "So cute, I just want to eat you." He said playfully nibbling on her feet. 

"I don't want her to be weird like you." I said playfully slapping him. He kissed my cheek and smiled over at me. 

"You like it." I roll my eyes at his answer and got up to make Aubrey a bottle. When I finished I peeked into the living room and watched Joon play with our daughter. No matter how many times I see Joon with her I always get a butterfly feeling in my stomach. He looked so innocent and manly playing with her.

"Mommy~ Aubrey is hungry!" I smiled at the way Joon now called me mommy.

"Yes, mommy is coming." I said bringing the milk over. I sat down on the couch next to them. Joon passed Aubrey over as I placed the bottle in .

"Look, isn't that adorable?" He pointed at her little lips and her hands grabbing the bottle. "Wait! Let me get the camera." He ran upstairs and back down with the camera in hand.

"Say hi, mom." Joon said waving the camera in my face.

"Hello, daddy."

"Hello princess. Look at this girl go. Almost finishing the bottle."

"Almost twenty weeks old, what a big girl."  

"Daddy, can you pass me a bib please?" He shuts the camera off and hands me a bib. 

"Here you go, so, any news from your manager?" I asked him.

"No, I think for now I should just lay low."

"Are the members still mad?"

"No, they are happy for me, but it just feels we lost a fans because of this scandal." 

I nod silently.

"I got a movie audition next week. I think if I land the role I might be away for two days a week." 

I nod again, it was reality. We both weren't working, and this is the only way we could raise Aubrey. 

"Do well then. For Aubrey." I said reaching for his hand.

"For you too." He said kissing my hand.