Part three

The games we play (Lee Joon fanfic)

"Do you want more, baby?"

"Yes more."

"More?"

"Yes!" I said throwing off the blanket as a result of too much heat.

"Are you sure?" He said kissing my lips slowly. His breath feels cool against my burning skin.

"Yes, please Joon!" I begged.

"Fine you asked for it." He added more milk to my hot chocolate and stirred it. "Here, but if you get a tummy ache later don't say I didn't warn you." He said at the other end of the sofa, where my feet were. 

"Do you feel a little bit better?" He asked putting the blanket back on me. 

"Joon, I'm sweating like crazy." I said pushing the blanket off again.

"Sorry, sorry." He said taking the blanket off of me and folding it up. 

"What time is it?" I asked Joon after taking another sip of my glorious hot chocolate.

"Almost two." He said looking at the clock on the wall. I get up from the couch feeling light headed and walk into our room to change. "Do you need something? I'll get it for you." He said following me. 

"I still have to perform at the venue tonight." I said throwing on some clothes and looking for my keys. 

"You're going like that?" 

"I'm going to the hair shop, my manager will meet me there." 

"No. You're not going." He said hugging me from behind and picking me up, I was too sick and weak to resist. 

"Joon, I have to go." 

"No way. You're sick and you shouldn't have to model clothes and walk in heels. You should be sleeping and being with me." He sat me on the bed and kneeled down to look into my eyes. "I'm calling the manager, okay?" 

"I have to!" I said trying to hide my phone from him.

"I'm calling." He ran away with my phone. I couldn't find the strength to get up and chase after him. 

"Okay, she said to get better. See, all you have to do is ask." He said placing the phone back in the charger and laying beside me on the bed. I laid next to him falling asleep as I felt him lace his fingers between mine. I awoke from my nap and turned to see him sleeping too. 

"Oppa. Pabo oppa." I whispered. He didn't reply. 

"Pabo oppa, I'm going to your face." He didn't reply. I looked at his face calm and his facial features strong. I ran my fingers along his jaw line and across his cheek, his skin smooth and soft. His lips just the right size, not too thin or fat. I took his bottom lip in between my lips and slightly pulled it with my teeth. I felt his lips stretching into a smile, he loved it when I bit his lip. 

"Germs. Germs. Someone save me." He said weakly in his husky voice. 
I kiss his smiling lips. 

"Boo hoo, you're a big man, you can handle it." I said bringing our lips closer but not touching. He pulls me closer deepening our kiss, his hands tangled in my hair. He sneezes and his nose starts running. 

I laugh at his face. "Ooh, you're sick now." I said touching his nose. He kisses me again, a sweet lingering kiss. "Ew, sick person!" I said kissing him back. He rolls his eyes and pulls the blanket up to his neck and pulls me closer to him. "Sleepy Joonie?" I pet his head.  He nods while his eyes are closed, he looks like a little kid who is falling asleep in his mother's arms. I kiss his lips again and lay down and snuggle into his arms. "Pabo." I whisper into his shirt. I look up at him to see his lips turn into a smile.

 

SOOO. How are you guys liking the story? Opinions or comments please? I would like to know what you guys think. Thanks my lovely ladies.