Part five

The games we play (Lee Joon fanfic)

image

 

"Oh! You're awake?" Joon said kissing my forehead. As he came out of the closet after grabbing a towel.

"Mmhm." I said stretching my arms above my head. I snuggled underneath the sheets hiding my face from Joon. 

"I got the day off today, wanna go for round two?" He said laying beside me.

I make some disapproving sounds, telling him I didn't want to, but I was blushing underneath the covers at the thought of our first time last night. The way his lips felt on my skin, the tingles that spread through my body when his hot breath would touch my neck,the way he took it nice and slow, and the voice he used when he asked me if I was okay. 

"I'll make breakfast." He laughed at my reaction and got up from the bed. 

"Oppa." I said sitting up and wrapping the blanket around my bare chest. "I'll do it." He laughed and leaned down to kiss me.

"I'll take a shower then I'll be down." He said grabbing the towel that he placed down near the end of the bed. I watch him walk into the next room and close the door. I tip toe out of the sheets and find my clothes scattered around the floor. I blush at the memory of him easing his hand into my shirt and telling me in between kisses that my lips felt amazing.

I pick up Joon's clothes and mine and put them into the hamper and put on my yoga pants and a sweater.

I placed the pan on the stove and placed some bread in the oven. I looked over at the counter where all our kitchen supplies were, now they were all knocked over or missing. I smile to myself as I thought of how handsome he was when he lifted me up onto the counter and pushed the things on the counter aside. The kitchen was dark last night but the only thing I could see shining was the diamond earring in his ear. Even thinking about it now I couldn't get over the urge to bite his ear and mess up his perfect hair. 

"Boo." Joon whispered into my ear scaring me. "Do you need some help?" He asked as he grabbed our matching aprons from the drawer located next to the sink. I study his body and how it fit his sweater so well. His hair was still wet from the shower but it was styled perfectly. 

"What are you making today, chef?" He said putting the apron on for me. 

"Your favorite." I smiled turning around and placing my hands around his neck. He gives my nose a peck and hooks his hands around my waist. 

"Good, let's hurry, I'm hungry." He lets one hand slide off my waist, but the other hand was still on my waist guiding me around the kitchen. We cooked side by side giving each other playful glances.

"What?"

"Nothing." I said pulling on the draw string of his sweater. He laughs and places the food on the plates and hands them to me. I walk out to the dining room and place the plates on the table.

"Sit." He commanded from the kitchen. I follow his orders and sit down at the table taking off my apron and folding it neatly. 

He joins me and places the plate on the table next to the other dish. "Open your mouth, careful it is hot." He said feeding me.

"Mmm. Good as always." I said smiling at him. He sits down and watches me eat cutely. "Stop, I'm trying to eat." I said hiding my face in embarrassment.

"You make cute faces while you're chewing. It's like a tv show, I have to watch." He gets closer and opens his eyes wider. I place my hands over his eyes and laugh.

"Okay, okay." He said picking up his utensils. "Do you have a show tonight?" He asked me while placing some food in my plate.

"Not today, I do have practice tomorrow. Big show in Milan next week." I said then stuffing food into my mouth.

"So you'll be gone again." I look over at him. He frowned at his food,but smiled when he noticed I was looking at him.

"Not for long, maybe just two weeks. You can visit right?" I said finishing my food and bringing it over to the sink.

"Maybe, but we are starting our tour soon. I won't be able to see you very much." He brought the other plates over and hugged me from behind placing his head on my shoulder. "I'll call you every night so you can sleep well." 

"Ew, who wants to hear your voice before they sleep, they might get nightmares." I hand him the washed dish, he takes it and dries it.

"I know you love me." He winked. I cleaned my hands on the towel and walked into the living room laying on the couch. He comes out after me and sits next me. "So."

"Hm?" I said looking up at him.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He said bluntly. I sat up immediately and scooted myself over to the other side of the couch.

"Why would you ask that?" I tried to make myself sound angry but it sounded like I was embarrassed.

"So is that a no or yes?" He said staring at me with a slight smile growing. 

I stare back and stick my tongue at him.

 

image

 

He reaches over and attacks me. 

"Is that a yes?" He said tickling me and wrapping his legs around me. 

"I'll never answer!" I screamed.

"Then suffer!" He continued to tickle my sides  until he decided it would be more effective to try and my face.

"You're so gross!" I screamed pushing him off with my feet and hitting him with a pillow. 

"I give up." He gets off of me and sits on the other side of the couch. I gather all the pillows and stack them between us, I knew this was a trick to get me to get close to him. 

"Hey!Hey!Hey!" He said all the sudden knocking down all the pillows and jumping on the couch. I cover my face, squinting up at him. "Guess what my dream is?"

"To have a beautiful girlfriend like me?" I asked grinning up at him. He frowns and takes off his sweater throwing it onto the couch and places a pirate hat on his head and sits down next to me and puts the Minnie mouse ears we got from the amusement park on my head. 

"My dream is to go into the Bermuda Triangle!"

image

I stare at him blankly. "Well, good luck with that." He grabs me by the shoulders and stares into my eyes.

"Let's go, let's just leave, right now." I look at his face, no hint of joking.

"I think you need to go to sleep." 

"No. What I need is.." He grabs my sides and tickles me again. "An answer, give me an answer!" 

"Noooo!" 

"That's your answer? I guess I have to change your mind then." He said with an evil grin on his face. He leans down and leaves kisses trailing down my neck.

I tried to protest but I was put under a trance. Kiss after kiss my skin was left tingling all I wanted was to rip his clothes off again. 

"Did you enjoy last night?" He bites my bottom lip pulling it lightly.

"Yes." I said pulling his hair and arching my back against him.

"Thank you, you see how easy that was." He stops kissing me and jumps off the couch. I glare at him as he walks up the stairs. 

"Come on, we're going to the park, sweetie." I roll my eyes and get up to follow him.