Part ten

The games we play (Lee Joon fanfic)

"Oppa! OPPA! JOON!" I screamed as I clenching my jaw.

 

image

"What! WHAT?" Joon screamed waking up from his sleep.

"Oppa, I think Aubrey wants to meet us." 

"Uh,uh,uh. Can you walk?" He said coming to my side of the bed. I try to stand as I feel a weird sensation form in my legs. 

"I can, slowly." I said reaching for his hand. "Ah. It hurts so much!" 

"It's okay, shh." He takes my arm and slowly leads me toward the door. "Thank goodness umma gave us her wheelchair." He says unfolding it and helping me into the chair. 

"Don't make me laugh." I whined to him with a slight smile on my lips.

"That's my girl. Cracking jokes while she is going into labor." He said kissing my forehead as he seat belted me into the car. "You doing okay?" He said reaching over to hold my hand. I closed my eyes and nodded. 

"Ah. Aubrey, sweetie please be good to mommy." He said placing a hand on my stomach. 

"Okay, sit still." He said bringing the wheel chair around and helping me out. "Stay here, I'll park the car and come back." He sped away leaving me sitting at the entrance of the hospital. 

"Are you excited to see us soon?" I said touching where I felt her kick before. She kicks again, I laugh in joy. 

"Sorry it took so long." He said pushing me in as he talked to our doctor on the phone. 

"Arhhh." I started to moan in pain.

"Breathe, sweetie, breathe."

" I am!" I screamed as the pain came and went in waves.

"You have to wait until the doctor gets here okay?" Joon said helping me undress and get into a gown as the nurses hook me up into wires. 

"Remember that one time I tried to make you a meal?" He started to laugh at the memory. I smile thinking about those odd shaped carrots he tried to feed me.

------------------------------------------

"I know it looks weird but I made it for you." He said handing over a box. I open it and inside was a cute panda sushi with weird carrot shapes.

I giggle at them, "What are those suppose to be?" 

"Hearts." He said shyly smiling at the floor. 

"Their cute." I said eating one and smiling up at him. "Thank you."

"Really? You don't feel like you're dying?" 

"Nope, see I told you, you're not a bad cook." 

"Maybe I can cook for you again?" He said shyly glancing over at me. I smile and giggle at him.

"Always trying to get another date with me." He smiles and nods.

-----------------------------------------

"You were such a dork." I said reaching for his hand as the nurse injects a tube into my arm. I wince in pain as the tube enters my veins. I look over at Joon who is looking at me with tears in his eyes. "I'm okay, Joon." I said giving him a smile. 

He nods and silently places my hands on his cheeks. 

"Ahhh! It's coming soon." I said breathing heavily. Joon pets my head and wipes my sweat. 

"You can do it." He said kissing my hand he continued trying to distract me. "Remember when I asked you to move in with me?" 

"Why did you have to be so awkward and ask if I wanted to sleep in the same bed with you? Why didn't you just ask me to move in?" I said laughing at the memory.

"I was nervous, I thought I would have scared you away cause I was moving too fast." 

"You didn't think you would scare me away from your weirdness?" He chuckles at me. 

"You like it, I know." 

"You wish." I said breathing in deeply. "OPPA." I said clenching my teeth and grabbing his arm as I felt a jolt run through me. 

"She is 10cm dialated, she is going to have the baby soon. We can't wait for the doctor, call the other nurse quick." The nurse with us called out.

"Oppa, it hurts so much." 

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry.So sorry." 

"AHHH PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!" 

"Someone help her!" Joon shouted from my side. 

"Breathe in, now push out from your bottom. Breathe in more deeply." 

"Oppaaa!" I screamed as I felt the most pain I've ever felt get released from my body. I breathed heavily as I heard the sounds of my baby crying. I watched her get carried away with tired eyes. I look over at Joon who was also looking at the baby. 

"Vanessa, we did it. We made it." He said softly into my hair, giving me little kisses. I laid motionless watching the baby get washed and wrapped.

"Here she is." The nurse said softly transferring her into our arms. 

"Aubrey, this is appa speaking. Appa loves you." Joon said touching her tiny fingers. He smiled as she wrapped her fingers around his pointer finger. Tears slid down my face watching him look at Aubrey the way he looks at me. "Umma, umma. Aubrey wants her umma." Joon said placing Aubrey on me. 

I touch her soft skin and watched her hands curl up as her little eyes blinked at me. "Hello, nice to finally see you, sweetie. You've been kicking me for months now, you trouble maker." I said kissing her tiny forehead. 

"I can't wait to bring her home." Joon said holding my hand. I smile at him and my precious baby. 

"Me too."

 

Just a fair warning, it's about to get sad real soon..