Part four

The games we play (Lee Joon fanfic)

"Do you remember what you said to me when we first met here?"

Joon asked me as I cuddled up to him. We were both still a little sick but it was an annual thing for us to go to the place where we met ,every time our anniversary came around. 

"Could you help me find my dog." I said laughing at the memory. 

"I remember looking at you and thinking, wow that girl is being dragged around by a tiny dog, I gotta get this on camera." I playfully hit his leg. He kisses my head softly leaving my skin tingling. "I'm glad I decided to help you."

"Like you had a choice." I said looking at the bridge where he was standing when I first saw him.

---------------------------------------

(Joon's view)

"Loopa! Loopa, come back!" The girl screamed while trying to chase the dog. I tried to ignore her and the dog and tried to return to my peaceful state.

"I came here for peace and quiet and this is what I get." I said walking off the bridge toward the girl. 

"Could you help me find my dog?" She asked in a way that sounded like she was demanding that I help her find the dog. 

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! You look like a healthy looking guy, go chase after my dog." 

"Do you know who I am?" I said getting closer to her and giving her my scariest face.

"Do you know who I am?" She repeated placing both her hands on her hips.

I roll my eyes at her and continue walking. "Find someone else." 

"Have it your way,but you might want to check your pockets." 

I turned around to see her sprinting across the bridge. I pat my pockets and run after her.

"YAH! YAH! I'll help you, just give me back my stuff." She continued to run until we reached the other side of the park. "YAH! CAN YOU STOP NOW?" 

She suddenly stopped and fell to the ground. I run toward her and stop in front of her. "Hey.. are you okay?" She raised her face with tears staining her cheeks. "It's okay." I said squatting beside her and debating if I should touch her shoulder or not.

"I'm never going to find Loopa." She mumbled wiping her tears.

"Don't say that, we will find it." I sat patting her head without thinking. She stares at my hand until I take it off her head. "Sorry." I said sticking my hands in my pocket and standing up. "Come on." I stick my hand out for her to hold, she takes it and brushes off her clothes.

"My dog has a name and it is not called "it", her name is Loopa."

"Sorry." I said again.

"Sorry for tricking you." She said staring at the ground.

"You didn't really lose your dog?" I looked at her wildly.

"No, you idiot, I did. I tricked you into thinking I took something in your pocket."

I feel my pockets again, there was nothing in them. Then I realized I never had anything in them to begin with. I sigh and slap my head.

"You owe me dinner." I said to her.

"Fine, but nothing too expensive."

"Why do you get to choose? You're the one who tricked me." I said frowning at her.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go." She says walking ahead.

---------------------------------------

"Is that how you usually greet people? Help me find my dog! NOW!" Joon said mocking me. 

"You're just mad that I managed to trick you." I said nudging him with my shoulder. I shivered as the winds started to get heavier.

"Not as mad as I'll be if you get even more sick." He said pulling me up and looping his arms around my shoulders. "I wonder where Loopa is." He said as we walked to the car.

"Probably watching us and thinking we are stupid." I said getting into the car. Joon gets into his side of the car and tells me to put on my belt. 

"Oppa, where is my gift?" I said placing my fingers between the spaces in between his fingers.

"At home, where else? You didn't think I would forget, would you sweetie?" He said wiggling his fingers and kissing my fingers.

"I know you would never dare to forget, but do you have anything special planned for tonight?" I said sending him messages with my mind.

"I know what you're up to." He said letting go of my hand to shift the gears and then placing it on my leg. I turn on the radio and listen to him sing along to songs as we drove home.

"Close you're eyes." I said leading him to the dark house. 

"Make me." He said widening his eyes at me. I glare at him and he starts pretending to melt. "Sorry, sorry." 

I lead him to couch and lit up the candles I had set up before we left the house. 

"Can I open my eyes now?" 

"Almost." I shouted from the kitchen. I stood on my tippy toes to open a compartment near the top of the cabinets. I grabbed my beautifully blue and green wrapped package and walked towards him. "Open your eyes!" I said holding the present in front of his eyes.

"For me, you shouldn't have." He said taking the present from my hands. He tears the present up and opens the box. "Couple sweaters? Really? In my favorite color too?" He said slipping it on and standing up to model it. 

"Does it fit well?" I said standing up to observe the sweater. 

"Perfect, now put yours on." I slip mine on and I smile at the look on his face. He always loved couple things, but I hated it, I was hoping he would get the hint I was sending him. 

"We have to wear it all the time." He said hugging me from behind. He put his hands in his sweater pocket and pulled out his phone. "Picture time." He said leaning down so we would be even in height. I kiss his cheeks as he snaps a photo. 

"It looks so cute, I'm putting this as my wallpaper." He smiles widely as he sets the picture on his phone. 

"So.." I said sitting on the couch laying my head on his shoulder. 

"Wait here." He said running up stairs. I could hear him running back down the stairs, as he came back with a pink rectangle present. "I put a lot of effort into this." He said handing it to me. 

I open the package to see a clear jar with pieces of paper in it. 

"Open the jar." He urged me. I opened it and stuck my hand in and grabbed a slip of paper that said "Kisses" It was the paper that stuck out from the Hershey chocolate,Kisses. 

"Joon, you ate all the chocolate so you could put them in here?"

He nodded proud of himself. "They are suppose to be like a free coupon for a kiss. If you want a kiss you take a paper out and use the coupon. Get it?" He said smiling widely again.

I smile at him and kiss him with tiny quick pecks on his lips. "How many coupons do I owe you?" I said sticking my hand into the jar.

"Those were freebies." He said kissing me back.

"What if the jar runs out?"

"I'll fill them up again." He said kissing me again. 

"Sounds good." I said in between kisses. He reaches up to my face and cups it in his hands. 

"Are you comfortable?" He whispered in my ear. I shiver from the warmth that was transferred to my ear. 

"Mhm." I replied slithering my hand into his shirt. He kisses down my neck and with the hand on my leg he squeezes it gently. A moan leaves my mouth as he bites my lip. 

"Okay, we are getting way into this." He said getting off of me. 

"Nuh uh uh, bad boy. Didn't your mom teach you not to leave things unfinished." I said pulling him back on me with the collar of his shirt. 

"She also taught me not to do anything physical until thirty minutes after eating." I grab his shirt and forcefully pull him closer. Kissing him passionately as my fingers rubbed circles on the small on his back.

"I give up." He said sitting up and wrapping my legs around him. "I want you so badly." He said hoarsely into my neck. He picked me up and continued to kiss me as we walked into the room and lightly tossed me onto the bed.

"You have two options, take your clothes off or I will do it for you." He said hovering over me. 

"Option two,please." I said letting him take off my couple sweater and shirt. I kiss him hard on the lips and roughly pull his hair. 

"I like that." He said in between kisses and taking his shirt off. I place my hand on his sweaty back and sliding it down to his pants that got in the way. 

"Take it off." I whispered softly tugging at his pants. He looks at me uncertainly and with my nod he slid off his pants and threw it somewhere in the dark room. I slip my pants off leaving my underwear and his as we continued rolling around on the bed. 

He paused when my hand reached down and gently brushed him."Are you sure?" He said looking in my eyes.

"Joon, I've been waiting since the day I've met you."

"I don't know." He said with a serious tone. He my damp hair. "What if I hurt you." 

"I'll tell you if you do, but never have I wanted you so badly Joon, please?" I reached up and place my hand on his neck bringing his face closer to mine and kissing him gently again. "Please." I whispered against his lips.

He nodded and brought the blanket over our heads.