Part two

The games we play (Lee Joon fanfic)

image

"Where are you?" I text Joon.

I watch him as he walks down the street with his manager. He checks his phone when he feels it vibrate, and immediately a smile appears on his face as he sees my name pop up on the screen. He continuously smiles, as he mouths my name and the words "where are you".

"On my way to you, sweetie." I smile to myself as I read his text.

I get up from my seat in the café and walk towards the door, just in time to see a girl running up to Joon.

"JOON OPPA! IT'S JOON OPPA!" He looks around, as if looking for someone else with the name Joon. As he realizes that he is the Joon oppa the girl is screaming for, he smiles at her. The girl takes out a piece of paper and a pen from her backpack and says, "Oppa! I love you! May I have your autograph?" Her huge grin never leaving her face.

I smile to myself as I see how nice he is to his fans. No matter how busy he is, he always stops to sign autographs and take pictures. Even if it causes him to be late to our dates.

"Take your time signing autographs and taking pictures. I'm in the café near your van."

I order another cup of coffee, knowing that he is going to be a while with all those fans around him.

As I wait for my coffee, I decide to sit at the table closest to the window to watch Joon interact with his fans. His love and appreciation to his fans is truly amazing. Fascinating to watch, as well.

After a while, I see his manager trying to control the situation, but ultimately failing. Joon then decides to take control of the situation, as he waves goodbye to his fans and tells them that he has to get going. He finally departs from the large crowd and gets into his van. 

Once in the van, he texts me saying, "Meet me at the back door."

I get up from my seat and walk towards the back of the café.

"What took you so long?" I ask, hearing his sneakers squeak against the floor behind me.

He chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Traffic," he says, leading me to the van that was parked by the back door.

"Traffic must have been bad." I say, smiling at him.

I wrap my arm his waist and snuggle closer to him as the wind blows harder.

"Why are you wearing a dress? You'll get sick." He says, taking his coat off and draping it over me. I wrap it tightly around me taking in his scent.

"It's not that cold. Plus, I wore this for the photo shoot." I say, modeling the dress for him. He smiles, gives me a thumbs up, then frowns.

"Next time wear something else." He says, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Guess where we're going today!" He exclaims, opening the van door for me.

"You're driving today?" I ask, taking my seat. He just smiles and shuts the door for me.

He walks over to the driver's side, plops himself into his seat, and sticks the key into the ignition.

"You didn't guess where we're going!" He says with a pout.

"The library?"

"Nope! We are going to the park today."

"Really?" I ask, jumping up and down in my seat, but immediately stop as I am reminded of something.

"What's wrong? You don't want to go?"

"I do, but you told me before that you didn't want us to get caught. There will be a lot of people at the park, which will make it trickier for us not to get caught."

"I don't mind anymore. We should be able to date openly! I believe my fans will accept our relationship."

"Mhmm. Have fun being hated by the entire female population."

"Not a problem, as long as I am loved by the only female that matters to me."

I roll my eyes at him and lean my head back on the head rest. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up~" He says, kissing my cheek.

I wake up feeling groggy. 

"Yah.. I told you not to wear a dress in this weather. Now look at you.. you're sick."

He reaches to the back seat and places a pororo blanket on me.

"I'm not sick." I say, frowning at him. "Let's go! I wanna go play in the park."

"No, not today. We'll come back when you get better." He says, as he starts the engine.

"Oppa~" I say, shaking his arm and pouting.

"Nope."

"Oppa! Joon opppaaa~" I show him my best puppy-dog eyes whiling pouting.

"Nope." He replies, not falling for my attempts.

"Fine." I say, turning my body toward the window, instantly drifting back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to my body shivering against the cold wind. 

Gradually opening my eyes, the first thing I see is Joon's chiseled jawline hovering above me.

I look around to see where we are.

"Oppa~" I say, realizing that he is carrying me to our house.

"Go to sleep." He says sweetly.

"Wait! Open the door first. I can't open the door while holding you."

I giggle and reach into my purse and open the door. He closed the door with his foot and walked straight into the bedroom and placed me under the sheets.

"I'll make you some soup, you go back to sleep, I'll wake you when I'm done."  He walked into the closet and brought another blanket to cover me.

"Thank you." I said said softly so I wouldn't hurt my throat.

"Umhm." He said as he kissed my forehead and walked out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess, wake up." He says, with every kiss he places on my cheek.

"Hm?" I moan, feeling terrible. 

"Eat your soup." He raised the bowl to my face and extending the spoon toward my mouth. "Wait." He said blowing on the spoon and taking little sips of the soup. "Okay, try it." He said putting it to the edge of my lips. I taste the soup and felt the liquid warm me up but I didn't feel like eating anymore.

I see him blowing the soup on the spoon, and taking little sips of the soup.

"Here." He says, placing another spoonful of soup near my mouth. I shake my head and snuggle my face into the pillow, hoping he would understand that I didn't have an appetite.

"You have to eat while it is hot." He says, petting my head.

I shake my head again.

"Okay. Let me know when you're hungry, so I could make you another batch." He says, getting up.

I nodded and closed my eyes trying to position my aching body in a better position. I felt a cold towel being placed on my forehead and little kisses on my cheek. "Let me sleep, pabo." I said with a smile.

"Okay~" He lays beside me and wraps his arms around me.

"You're gonna get sick." I say, slowly starting to fall asleep.

"Boo hoo, I can handle it." His breath warm against my lips.

"Get better soon." He whispers, before giving me a peck on my lips.