The Beginning

Now and Forever

It was a devastated place. My town is destoryed and is because of what. Wanting someone as me? I am not a thing. I am but a person with feelings. I will place my heart and soul and the choice i make and not someone making me choose. I will be strong. I will not let you push me around.

general: Lord Jaejoong. We killed everybody like you requested.

Lord jaejoong: well done. Is she alive?

general:yes, she is alive and well.

Lord Jaejoong:bring her to me. I shall have my fun.

general:yes.

Lord jaejoong's general brought you and dropped you on the floor. You looked disgusted at jaejoong.

Lord Jaejoong: you will have the honor of marrying me, you beautiful maiden.

You spit at Lord Jaejoong.

you:I will never marry you!!

Lord Jaejoong: It was nice of you to spit at me. It makes me want you even more.

you:I will never marry nor want you anyways.

Just as you guys were talking Yunho showed up.

yunho:unhand my future wife!!

you:yunho!!

Lord Jaejoong:i do not know what nonsense you speak of.

yunho:i'll show you what exactly i mean!!!

yunho charges at Lord Jaejoong, he just stood there laughing, and Lord jaejoong's general took yunho down, and yunho was on the floor heavyly beating up.

Lord Jaejoong: why don't we kill him right here and now. I want to see his blood splatter everywhere. HAHAHA!!

Lord Jaejoong's general took out a dagger and was about to slit yunho's throat.

you: Stop! Please I beg you. I'll do whatever you want. Just as long as you don't kill yunho.

You cried hard, hoping that Lord Jaejoong will be able to heed your call.

Lord Jaejoong:Stop!

general:yes, my lord.

Lord Jaejoong: I want you to hold him well, while his future wife will be in my hand, marrying her in front of his eyes. It's something he can never achieved anyways..MUAHAHA!!

yunho: YOU..

the general punched yunho and he out until the wedding night. You were crying and thinking of a solution and helping yunho escape. You decided that it will be planned out tonight. While you were wearing the wedding gown and everything and start walking towards, Lord Jaejoong.

Lord Jaejoong: You look stunningly beautiful.

you:thank you.

you walked by yunho as if yunho didn't matter and he begged you and was trying to talk some sense to you.

yunho:NO!... don't marry him. I can't take it if you do. Please!! Come back. We can escape from this together!! (Your Name)!!!

you:i wonder if you think i'll look beautiful after this.

Lord Jaejoong: What do you mean?

you took out a dagger and plunged it deep into your intestines. Blood flowed out of you as a river. You were crying out of sorrow because you killed yourself and left yunho behind.

Yunho: NO!!! LET ME GO!!!! LET ME GO!!!!

Lord Jaejoong: What are you doing?

you:i'm doing...*cough cough*...simple, i killed myself for not having the man i love.

Lord Jaejoong: how stupid of you. We could of have all the happiness and money in the world.

you:i don't want your filthy money.*cough cough*  I want the man i love.

Yunho couldn't stand the scene anymore, he beat down the general and ran to your side. He was crying very hard as if his life depended on if you lived.

yunho:how could you. I thought we were going to have a happy life together.

you:we will......... maybe in the next life. *coughs, coughs*

yunho:My love for you will last and wait forever, no matter how far you are, or if even if its your corpse left. I'll still love you.

you: I will wait for you in the next life. *coughs, coughs* I promise you on this ring you gave me. Our love will last an enternity. I'll wait for you.........i love you only........ yunho.....

yunho:Laila!!!.....Laila!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Jaejoong: What am i going to do she killed herself without wanting to married me. Such a stupid woman she is.

He cried and cried that what was about him that you didn't want to marry him.

yunho:i promise you, honey. I swear  that i won't let you go alone and i will find you. I hope holding hands with you won't separate us, and even if it separates us....i want us to fall in love again and meet each other in our next life...

Lord jaejoong looked at you and he was surprised that yunho stabbed himself as well.

yunho:I'm coming...just.....wait for me as well....Laila...i loved you too......................

Lord jaejoong was furious that yunho dared do a show in front of him and on what. his proclaim of his love for the woman he fell for. Infuriaed, he told his henchman to tore yunho's hand apart from yours and keep you to burry off somewhere far where yunho's spirt will never find you.

----present---

you: HAH!!!

you huffed and puffed. your sister woke up and was mad at you.

you: It was just a nightmare?..

yooli:wtf?! shut up and go to sleep. You're messing up my beauty sleep.

you:was that me in the past life?...........Who is the man who told me he loved me?........better go back to sleep i don't want to wake up late tomorrow.

meanwhile yunho, somewhere out there had the same dream.

yunho:Laila!!

junsu: shut up hyung! I'm trying to sleep. Don't wake me up in the middle of the night. We have a big day tomorrow.

yunho:who are you?.......

he said as looking outside of his window....