You're kidding right?

He's my prince, she's my love
Key POV:

I stared at Nicole in utter disbelief. What? She liked ME? I laughed nervously.

"You're-you're kidding right?" I asked. She looked away, and shook her head.

"No Kibum. I'm not. I like you. I want to date you for real. I don't want to keep faking this." she said solemnly. I gaped at her, slumping my shoulders a bit. How could I have never noticed this?? And what was the timing?!

I glanced over at Seohyun who was...staring blankly at Jinwoon's Saranghae. Was she going to accept his confession? If she did, I would think about Nicole because I kinda...I don't know. If she didn't, I guess I would still consider Nicole. I looked at her. She looked like she was on the verge of tears, (or maybe not?) and it looked very...

Pitiful.

When I stare more carefully at her, the more my memories with her flow back. And the more I wish I could like her the way she liked me. But I wasn't sure. I turned over to Jinwoon, who was now hugging Seohyun. I waited for the painful stab or at least a hint of disappointment, but when I looked at Nicole again...

It didn't come.

I sighed and pressed my palms to my temples.

"I'm sorry Nicole. I don't know...let me think about it." I mumbled softly. Nicole face stayed frozen, making me worry. What was she gonna say?

"Wooooo~Jinwoon! Seohyun!"

I relaxed as she jumped up and down to the music that was pounding from a vendor few meters away. But when I gazed at her...that look was still on her face...

And I couldn't tell what it was.