Discoveries

He's my prince, she's my love
Seohyun POV:

I walked alone on the boardwalk. After Mir left to find his friends and Dongwoon the same, I felt lonelier than ever. I sighed and sat down on a bench. I slipped on an earphone and smiled.

Ahh~sweet sweet music. I guess you could say I couldn't resist. Plus there was no one to hear so I was safe. I started to sing loud and clear, letting the waves and the wind carry my voice far and wide. I bounced with my music happily, glad I didn't have to run and hide. Now, the reason why I hide my voice was because I was ashamed. My voice could be better and comparing them to all my friends', it wasnt all that good. Suddenly, my phone rang. I plucked out my earphone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Yah Seohyun-ah! You forgot me?!"

I stared dumbfounded at the receiver. Then I touched the screen to check who was calling.

Yuri.

Oh snap! I forgot!

"Oh sorry Yuri!! I'll be there ASAP!" I quickly hung up and bolted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Key POV:

Wait. No! It..couldn't possibly be..

I laughed like a crazy person.

Seohyun. I stared at her as she happily sang, without a care. For some reason, she looked prettier.

In fact, she's my type. I straightened up then prepared to approach her, this time in a better manner. Until she jumped up and started to run.

Wait!!

My eyes followed her as she ran in the direction of the clinic.

Oh great...well.

 I thought about when I could talk her. There's always dinner. I smirked. So it was her this whole time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinwoon POV:

I stared blankly at the face that greeted me.

Seohyun.

I blinked, making sure I wasn't just imagining things.

Yup. It was really her. My magical voice princess.

I laughed softly and stuck my hands in my pockets. I slowly turned to walk away. Well, two can play this game. If she didn't want me to know then "I dont know". Until we meet again...face to face, I'll see you again princess. Until then, you're still Seo Joohyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mir POV:

I was carried by that voice..."Seohyun's" voice. I followed the sound until I saw it's owner. I squinted to see who it was...

Seohyun. I grinned. So I was right!! Keke of course Seobaby would have an awesome voice. I laughed to myself.

'Save that voice for your special someone...' I thought slowly. I shook the thought out and focused on how to become that person. Let's see...I'm a rapper so this isn't gonna work very well...

I sighed. Oh well...I'm determined to win her heart. From who? Haha I'm sure there's a lot of other boys out there who like her.

And I'm always up to a challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoon POV:

I stared at the face I expected to see. I smiled to myself and nodded. Yup..

I turned. Well then Miss Seohyun, I suppose you want a match to that voice?? I grinned wider and thought carefully on what to do to become closer to her...I'm sure a lot of boys are chasing for her. But they better watch out...because I'm gonna be coming for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like? O-o so plain and simple...I'm sorry TT TT But please comment!