Safer

He's my prince, she's my love
Seohyun POV:

I held Jinwoon's hand tightly as he helped me down. I sighed and brushed myself off. We decided to go back to the dorms and go in for the night. I honestly didn't want to part. I don't know why, but I felt so much safer with Jinwoon. Now I was scared to be alone, even in my dorm. He took note of this and poked my cheek.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I half-heartedly nodded but he could see right through me.

"Well, I'm sorry that we can't be together for the whole night." he teased. I sadly nodded again and held his hand.

"I think that we can. If we decided to be corpses in the morning." I tried to joke. He laughed and patted my shoulder.

"Why don't you wanna go in?" he asked. I felt myself turning red and thought if I should tell him. I shrugged. He glanced at me knowingly and raised an eyebrow. I sighed.

"I feel safer around you." I mumbled softly before looking at him. He was smiling and nodding.

"I'm not surprised."

I stuck out my tongue and crossed my arms. Jinwoon grinned and held up a finger.

"I'll be back. One sec." he motioned me towards the bench. I sat and waited for him. A few minutes he came out with a couple iced coffees.

"Here. Drink." he said while handing me one. I smiled in thanks and opened it. We started to walk again and before I knew it, we were in front of the dorms.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." Jinwoon sighed dramatically. I giggled.

"Only until tomorrow."

He smiled widely and pulled something out from behind his back.

"Don't open it until you're in your room!" he instructed. I nodded diligently and we parted ways. I slowly made my way to my room and opened the door. There, my unni's were waiting for me.

"So~what happened?" they asked in unison. I held up the gift and smiled. Yuri unni squealed and patted the bed for me to sit next to her. Tiffany Unni held out her arms greedily. Jessica unni slapped her arm and looked at me curiously. I sat next to Yuri unni and slowly took apart the gift bag. It seemed like everyone was holding their breath when I pulled out a..

"Teddy bear?" Jessica unni questioned. I laughed and looked inside the card that was with it.

"Never feel in danger! Always be safe with Jinwoon jr.!"