Nett

He's my prince, she's my love
Mir POV:

  Aish where was Key? Don't tell me he was playing hooky! Nicole was actually worried about him. I stood awkwardly next to her. Class was having a short break and there was no sign of him. I huffed and turned to Nicole.

"Sorry Nicole..I don't know what to do." I apologized. She smiled kindly.

"No need to apologize. But that babo's gonna be in big trouble when I get my hands on him tonight." she said somewhat cheerfully.

I nodded before turning my attention towards...

Nett.

Yup..the "fan-girl". She was cute and looked pretty nice compared to her loud, obnoxious friends. I debated whether or not I should go talk to her or not.

I almost did, but stopped myself.

What if Seohyun thought I was helpless? Or what if she thought I was desperate? I shuddered at the thought and decided to stay away. Better be safe than sorry.

I sighed and took another swig of my water. But I was really having a hard time not stating at Nett.

I placed my water bottle and towel on the ground.

Oh screw this.

I made my way over to her group of friends.

Okay..so first, I'll ask if she wants to hang out with the 91'ers(aka Key, Nicole, Seohyun, Dongwoon, Sohyun, Jinwoon, and myself) and try to get to know her through that. Her friend widened her eyes and nudge Nett in the side very roughly. Nett bit her lip in pain and asked her what was up. The friend nodded in my direction. Nett's eyes widened and she slowly turned pink. I smiled as I stopped in front of her.

"Hello. You're Nett right?" I asked innocently.

Don't act like you don't know her :P

She nodded, her eyes looking away from my face. I laughed and I touched her shoulder.

"Hey don't have to act quiet. I'm not gonna bite. But I came here to thank you for the gift you gave me. It was very thoughtful." I said quickly, trying to clear that topic first. She bowed respectfully and mumbled a You're welcome'.

I cleared my throat.

"Do you want to hang out with me and my friends tonight?" I asked. Her friends squealed. I held back an annoyed expression and waited for her response.

"O-okay. What time?" she asked. I informed of everything before class started to begin again. I walked away from her victoriously.

Mission complete. Now how Seohyun would take it was the question...