Sparklers

He's my prince, she's my love
Jinwoon POV:

Okay this wasn't awkward...?

We were all in pairs and Mir was with a girl none of us even knew.

WHAT WAS THIS?

I was kinda paired up with Seohyun, which was fine by me but it was odd.

.....

Did they set this up? Plus this was atypical...

Key was really happy which made Nicole happy too. But it was abnormally weird. Plus I couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty.

Nicole REALLY liked Key for real but...clearly he didn't like her back for real. Because he was going for Seohyun. Dongwoon was quietly chatting with Sohyun who was smiling and nodding. Mir and the girl(I believe her name was Nett?) were kinda awkwardly talking.

But whatever. I liked being here, right here right now, with Seohyun by my side. I turned to her and smiled. She smiled back then before touching my arm lightly.

"Let's all go somewhere." she suggested. I nodded and told the others. We decided to head down to the beach where a lot of our classmates were in couples. It seemed to be that they all had sparklers and were drawing things with the light.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Sohyun exclaimed. Dongwoon chuckled then pointed to a nearby stand.

"Let's go buy a pack. Anyone else?" he offered. I fished through my pockets and tossed him some money.

"Buy me a pack."

"Us too!"

"Why not?"

Soon, Dongwoon came back with 4 packs of sparklers and a lighter.

"Ready to have some fun?" he smirked. I laughed and we all took turns with the lighter. Once I got it, Seohyun and I lit ours and started writing.

"Jinwoon! Look at this!" Seohyun called out as she wrote,

'Thank you for everything. I'm so happy with you."

I smiled as she gave me a thumbs up. Lingering for a moment, I slowly wrote her a reply.

"Your welcome. I'm happy too."

Lastly, I wrote one more word.

"Saranghae."