Competition

He's my prince, she's my love
Key POV:

The bell rang. Finally, class was over! I bursted out of the room, Mir close behind.

"Key, where are you rushing to?" he asked as he gasped for air. I stuck out my tongue.

"To see Seohyun-ee!" I joked. No..but seriously. That was my plan. Mir caught the hood of my jacket.

"Are you crazy?! Do you want her to think you like her?" he asked. I shrugged.

"That's not too bad. Plus it'll seem normal since Dongwoon and Jinwoon are in that class." I said casually. Mir groaned and let go of my hood. I readjusted my jacket and continued to run.

What was his problem?

I screeched to a stop in front of the ballad classroom. They, for some reason, were still in class. Mir jogged slowly behind me. I pointed at the classroom.

"Why aren't they..?"

Mir shoved the schedule in my face.

'Year of '91, meet in ballroom.'

I widened my eyes. Crap! The ballroom was...all the way across the buliding! I started to run with Mir catching up to me again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked over the wind.

"It's a little hard when you're sprinting away!" he yelled back. I felt really stupid. When we got to the ballroom, I bursted through the doors with Mir next to me, panting. All heads turned over to us. Jinwoon gave a confused look, Dongwoon looked at me at disbelief and Seohyun, who was sandwiched between them, just shook her head.

"So nice for you guys to join us." Miss Chung said flatly. The 4F fanclub squealed in delight as we walked in, head down. I slipped into the seat across from Seohyun.

"Hey Seobaby." I teased. Jessica, her ice princess of a friend, glared at me.

"How do you know her nickname. From us?" Tiffany asked in disbelief. I glanced at their third friend, Yuri. The two some glanced at her. She shook her head wildly. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Seohyun who was completely ignoring me and talking to the other three. I glared at them.

Oh..I see now.

I've actually got some competition huh?

They happen to be me three best friends too.

Great.