With the unni's, looking for the sunbae

He's my prince, she's my love
Seohyun POV:

It was finally a days end, meaning we were off for the rest of the day. I was so glad that the teachers are allowing us to take of our own curfew. Because I wanted just chill. Pull my stress.

Yeah, I thought I did that when I was Mir but no....

It caused me more stress.

I explained what happened to Sica unni, Fany and Yuri later that evening. Tiffany practically spat out her water.

"He had the guts to do WHAT?! And to our innocent Seohyun?!" she shrieked. Jessica unni sighed and shook her head. Yuri giggled.

"He should've done what the proffesor in 'More Charming By The Day' did. He ACTED like he was gonna kiss her but then he actually dunked her back into the water!" she exclaimed, laughing hysterically. Jessica unni rolled her eyes and stood.

"Imma go beat some sense into that boys big, fat head." she hissed. Tiffany grabbed her arm.

"No. He'll just be more..." she trailed off.

"What? Idiotic? Spit it out!" Jessica unni cried.

"Toublesome?" Tiffany said hesitantly. Jessica unni groaned and buried her head into her pillow. Yuri snickered and took another sip of water. I shot her a look of annoyance before standing.

"Whatever. I'm going to go ask someone else." I mumbled. Jessica unni raised an eyebrow.

"And who might that be Miss Joohyun?" Tiffany asked. "Yeah, who's more helpful than us?" Yuri demanded. Sica unni slapped her knee.

"Yah, you're not even helping." she snapped. Yuri shrugged. I shook my head and grabbed my bag.

"That's doesn't matter. What matters is that I'll be getting some real help." I sighed. Tiffany opened to protest but Jessica unni slapped her hand over it.

"Ouch~hurtful much--?" Yuri started. Jessica unni slapped her other hand on Yuri's mouth.

"It's okay Seohyun. Go and pull your stress. Call us whenever you wanna talk okay? And don't stay out too late." she mothered. I grinned widely and hugged her.

Of course Jessica unni was the best.

"Okay thank you." I called out as I made my way to the door. Immediately after I exited, I pulled out my phone and started to text.

'To:Jinwoon Sunbae(:

Hello sunbae ^^ are you busy? If it's okay with you, can we meet at the beach shore where we first met?' I quickly typed. Within seconds, a response came.

'From: Jinwoon Sunbae(:

I'll be right there;)'