"Hidden"

He's my prince, she's my love
Dongwoon POV:

I sighed and sat behind a secluded brick wall. Yes, I'm a wangta but whatever. I leaned back and put my head down. Ugh.

I don't feel like moving, much less finding the other three. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my head. I looked up and saw a girl wearing our school's logo. She cocked her head back and forth.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" she asked. I looked at her in disbelief. Don't tell me it's a girl from our "fan club"(apparently we had one called 4F). I nodded then got up. I scratched my head awkwardly and looked at her face. She was...

pretty.

And she held a binder that read Class 2-A)

Oh. She was in my class. I smiled as nicely as possible, probably looking like I was grimacing. But, never-the-less, smiled back and gave me a thumbs-up. Then I had an urge to ask her..

"Excuse me, do you always go up to strangers and ask if their okay?" I asked slowly. The girl gave me a cheeky smile and laughed.

"Only if theyre curled up in a deserted area. Or when we're not strangers."

I raised an eyebrow. She pointed to her name tag.

"Seo Joohyun..."I mumbled. She nodded.

"I know you're in my class." I said slowly. The girl laughed again.

"Babo. Don't you remember me?" she teased. I gave her a questioning look.

"Dude, we were in the school musical together as the mains. In 4th grade?" she said. I widened my eyes.

"Seohyun??!" I exclaimed. Wait...she changed a lot!

"Hey Dongwoon. Nice to see you again." Seohyun laughed. I blinked two times.

"I thought you moved!" he sputtered. She smirked.

"And I came back." she cheerfully replied. I laughed lightly.

Well then, that makes a lot of things less awkward.