Fan:Nett

He's my prince, she's my love
Mir POV:

Well this wasn't awkward. I mean, Seohyun was being nice about the whole issue but it still wasn't the same. Gosh Mir, why'd you have to be so stupid! I groaned softly to myself before feeling a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see someone who looked like she was a freshman or sophomore. She shyly handed me something before running off. Her friends comforted her but she looked super duper embarrassed. I slowly stuck the gift in my bag before turning and smiling at the group. All of them smiled back, except the girl who gave me the gift. She was still pink in the face. I continued to walk to the dining hall alone, with the others in front of me. Once we all sat down, I quietly pulled out the gift and opened it.

Inside was a silver wristband, with my name engraved on it, a drawing of me(it was really good too!) and a small note. I read the note.

"Hello Mir Oppa. My name is Nett. I am a part of 4F's fanclub so I know you may just over look this and if you do, that's okay.(: but I hope you know the effort that I put  through these gifts. Please understand and accept them. Thank you! Hwaiting ^^"

I smiled and scanned the cafeteria for the girl. She was quietly eating amongst her loud friends. Whenever they said anything she just smiled quietly and nodded. I tilted my head back and forth. She was pretty...and kind of the shy sweet type.

That's cool.

I couldn't help but smile and watch her for the rest of the breakfast.

"Mir, you're smiling like a cat that just ate a bird." Dongwoon mumbled under his breath. I snickered.

"Mmmhmmm. I definitely got something."

He raised an eyebrow. I gestured towards the gifts and held a letter. Dongwoon reached for the letter but I drew back.

"No. Get letters from your own fans." I joked. He stuck out his tongue at me then turned back to Sohyun. I examined the two. She was a freshman and the two seemed happy. Hmmm..

Maybe..just maybe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POLL TIME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~