Awkward ballad

He's my prince, she's my love
Dongwoon POV:

After breakfast, Jinwoon, Seohyun, and I walked to ballad class. It was kinda awkward because Jinwoon and Seohyun's somewhat hushed talking. I guess she was watching what she did and said around me..

Because I had Sohyun now.

I cleared my throat and slowly trudged behind them. Finally we got to class and took our seats. I gazed at the board which had our agenda on it.

"PARTNER SERENADE"

Great.

Once the teacher came in, the chatter died down.

"Look here kids. Partner serenading. Now I understand you won't need this in 'real life' but if any of you plan to be a main or lead vocal of a group or even a soloist in the future, you'll probably have to do this on certain shows and or performances." she explained. Silence hung in the air.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for? Go find a partner!" she ordered. I sat alone for a sec as everyone bustled around. I waited for the group of girls that stood from afar to come to me. They all were waiting to see who had the most confidence. Suddenly, Seohyun stood in front of me.

"Come on Dongwoon! Let's practice." she said. I widened my eyes and glanced at Jinwoon who was calmly talking to another girl named Gayoon, who was a shy and talented girl.

  We walked away into our assigned practice room and once we got in Seohyun sighed in relief.

"Phew. I thought you were gonna be serenaded by your fan! I was worried so I made sure I got to you before anyone." she laughed.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Since you have a girlfriend now and all..." she explained. I stiffened before slowly nodding.

"Yeah I guess that makes sense." I mumbled slowly. Seohyun smiled and nodded.

"And it's okay for me since we're like brother-sister relationship right?" she said. I forced a smile and nodded.

"Right. That's all."