GF BF

He's my prince, she's my love
Key POV:

I trudged out of bed the next morning to breakfast. Dongwoon was with a girl, Jinwoon was texting and Mir just blankly walked. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and was poked on the cheek. It was Nicole.

"Hey sleepy head~" she cheerfully teased. I smiled and kept walking. Once I spotted Seohyun, I immediately grabbed Nicole's hand. Nicole leaned over.

"Is that the girl you're trying to get?" she murmured under her breath. I stiffly nodded although I wasn't sure if that was a good way to state it...

Seohyun spotted us and grinned. She waved to our group and her unnis followed her towards our direction.

"Good morning!" she greeted cheerfully. We all greeted her happily in return. Jinwoon leaned over and whispered into her ear. She smiled widely and nodded. Nicole frowned.

"Looks like you're gonna have a hard time." she mumbled. I nodded again. Seohyun made her way over, only to greet Dongwoon until..

"Key? You have a girlfriend?" she asked in disbelief. I snickered.

"Yes. I do. Oh and that kiss last night was an accident. I was...drunk." I lied. Seohyun shrugged.

"That's...nice."she said before  turning to Dongwoon.

"Whoa~you guys are all in pairs now! Sohyun and Dongwoon, Key and Nicole, and Mir--" she paused and glanced at Mir. He gave her a weak smile. Seohyun smiled back before continuing on.

I frowned again. She was right though...it's like this was planned.

Dongwoon and I magically have girlfriends the day after Mir and I kissed her. Well, I have a reason but Dongwoon? What happened to him liking her? Mir looked a bit befuddled at the thought as well. Awkward silence hung in the air before Jinwoon cleared his voice.

"So...anyone hungry?"