Searching

He's my prince, she's my love
Mir POV:

I felt miserable. I was yet again,  left alone in the hotel room. It was almost 12:30 and everyone was out. Jinwoon was probably with Seohyun, as for Key and Dongwoon, who knew. I sighed and decided to go out onto the balcony. I stared into space blankly, not really thinking about anything except this afternoon.

Why wasn't I thinking? What wouldn't happened if I hadn't kissed her? Would she still be with me rather than Jinwoon? Or would she go to one of the other guys. The more I thought about it, the more frustrated I got. I didn't know why but I had to find Seohyun.

Fast.

I mean, she took the kiss fine but you can never be too sure. Especially with something like a kiss. I grabbed my things quickly and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I huffed and puffed as I climbed up to get a view of the whole island. That way, I could know where she was. I continued to climb, when I heard voices.

"It feels amazing right?"

"Of course...I'm here with you."

I rolled my eyes. Sounded like a couple. I kept climbing up as quietly as possible behind them. But I suddenly realized who the figures were. I froze and let the sight sink in. It was Seohyun with...Jinwoon's jacket on. And next to her was no other than..

Jinwoon.

I stumbled slightly at the sight, creating noise. The twosome turned. I hid in the shadows, hoping not to be seen.

"Jinwoon, can we leave now? I feel a little uneasy.." she said slowly.

"No need to. I'm here." he laughed. Seohyun shook her head and they stood to leave. I backed up into my hiding spot deeper and waited until they were gone. I quickly came back out and sighed.

What...was Jinwoon and Seohyun doing together?

They couldn't possible be a couple...

Could they?