The Final Chapter

Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is she awake?”

“Let's get the doctor first!”

“Can all of you keep your voices down?”

You were woken up to whispers and murmurs as you slowly opened your eyes. The first person you saw was Yonghwa, who was hovering over you worriedly.

The pain in your head was still throbbing and you looked up at him as he smiled down at you.

“Hey, you're awake.” He said softly. “It's been two days.”

You sat up slowly and Yonghwa quickly handed a glass of water to you. You drank deeply and then handed the empty glass back to him. Your eyes scanned the hospital room to see Jimin, Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk all crowded in the room.

“Are you feeling better? I was so afraid you weren't going to wake up!” Jimin cried and rushed over to hug you.

“Ow!” You winced in pain as Jimin hugged you.

“Mianhe! I thought you're fully recovered.” Jimin apologised after leaping away from you.

Jungshin pulled Jimin away from you and chided, “She broke a rib, don't you remember? She wouldn't recover so quickly!”

Just then, Manager Kim and a doctor entered to check on you. The doctor scribbled on his notepad and then turned to look at you.

“How are you feeling? Any signs of discomfort or pain?” He asked.

“My head still hurts.” You replied softly. “And my stomach.”

The doctor nodded, “This is normal. But don't worry, I'm going to run some tests to make sure you're perfectly okay. You cracked your head up pretty bad so the dizziness will take a while to disappear.”

The doctor then left and everyone crowded around you worriedly.

“Why is everyone here?” You asked tiredly.

“How can we not be? As soon as we heard what happened, we came all the way to Busan.” Minhyuk replied. “We were so worried for you, noona.”

You glanced around the room, thankful to see the people you love and care so much about. Yonghwa was still hovering beside you and then you realised the eyebags under his eyes. He looked tired but you could see how happy he was to see that you're awake. He noticed your stare and squeezed your hand, smiling.

“Can I have a word in private with her?” Jimin said suddenly.

Everyone nodded, including Yonghwa, and when he let go of your hand, you felt silly for missing the warmth of his hand already. After everyone left the room, Jimin sat down on the edge of your bed and started sobbing.

“Why are you crying, silly?” You asked.

“All of us thought you wouldn't make it out of the surgery room alive. Did you know how banged up you were when the police found you?” Jimin cried.

“I don't recall the police coming.” You replied.

“Did you know these two days was such a torture for all of us? Especially Yonghwa? He stayed by your bedside all the time. He refuses to eat or even go home until the president had to drag him home to rest. He didn't even rest though. After showering, he was back here again by your bedside.” Jimin said.

You felt incredibly touched and then a tear trickled down your face as Jimin continued, “Everyone told him that they would take turns to look after you but he refused, saying that he wants to see you when you wake up.”

You remained silent and then in all seriousness, Jimin looked at you, “What did the sasaeng fan do to you? Did he...?”

“No.” You quickly replied, knowing full well what Jimin meant. “He didn't. All he did was hit me around a little.”

“A little?” Jimin scoffed. “I heard you cracked your head and blood was all over your hair. You got a broken rib too! And look at these bruises on your arms!”

You stared at your arms and realised that Jimin was right. You looked horrible.

“Get me a mirror.” You ordered and Jimin scampered to her bag and brought one over for you.

You stared at the mirror to find a very pale version of you staring back. Thankfully, the cut on your cheek left no scar and your face was still the same like before.

“You know, I'm sure Yonghwa wants to see you really badly...” Jimin said softly. “I'm going to ask him in, okay?”

You put the mirror down and then nodded. You watched Jimin leave the room and a few moments later, Yonghwa entered. He said nothing as he stood beside your bed uncertainly.

“Are you just going to stand there all day?” You asked, teasingly. “If so, then don't mind me if I read a book.”

Yonghwa broke into a relief smile and sat down on your bed beside you.

“I'm glad you're okay.” He said and took your hand in his. “I was so worried.”

“I know.” You said softly. “Jimin told me. Mianhe...”

Yonghwa raised an eyebrow, “About what?”

“For making everyone worried like this.” You said.

“Don't be silly. It wasn't your fault. Everyone's just glad you're okay.” Yonghwa replied.

“Can you tell me how the police found me?” You asked.

“Well, Jonghyun, Manager Kim and I thought that it might be your sasaeng fan so Manager Kim went to dig up a little. Apparently, Manager Kim kept all the blood letters and cards he sent you so he got Jungshin and Minhyuk to look for them in his office. Jungshin and Minhyuk managed to find a florist address behind one of the card that came along with some flowers he sent you and from there, the police went to the florist to look at past records and managed to trace the sasaeng fan and where he lived. That's where we found you.” Yonghwa replied.

“We?” You asked. “Even you?”

“Neh, I wanted to go with the police.” Yonghwa said. “Manager Kim, Jonghyun and I went in the end and when we found you, it looked as though he was ready to flee with you. The police got him but by then you were already unconcious.”

“So, where is he now?” You asked. “The sasaeng fan, I mean...”

“Where do you think?” Yonghwa replied furiously. “Waiting to go to prison, of course!”

You looked at Yonghwa, seething with rage at the mention of your sasaeng fan.

“Hey, calm down,” You said soothingly. “I'm alright now.”

Yonghwa turned to you, his gaze softening, “Mianhe, it's just that I was so close to losing you...”

You cracked out a small smile and reached out to touch Yonghwa's face.

“You look really tired. You should go back and rest.” You said.

“No.” Yonghwa said stubbornly as he held on to your hand that was on his face, as though to keep your hand there.

You smiled and Yonghwa continued, “I heard from Jonghyun that...”

You raised your eyebrows and Yonghwa continued with a smirk, “You wanted to say something to me on the beach?”

Your eyes widened as you blushed and pulled your hand away from Yonghwa's face.

“Tell me now.” Yonghwa smiled.

“No.” You said and turned away from him.

Yonghwa chuckled, “Come on, just say it.”

You stuck your tongue out at Yonghwa as he laughed.

“Come on! Can't you just tell me after what I went through these two days?” Yonghwa begged.

You looked at his tired face and you sighed, “Fine... But don't act all cocky when you hear it.”

Yonghwa grinned like a kid as he nodded eagerly.

You looked away, embarrassed, as you spoke, “W-Well, I wanted to tell you that day that I actually still want you back. I've missed you after all this time and I still...”

“Still what?” Yonghwa whispered.

“I still love you.” You said softly as you turned back to look at him.

Before you could say anything else, Yonghwa leaned in and pressed his lips against yours.

“I love you too,” Yonghwa murmured against your lips. “I love you so much.”

You smiled as he kissed you again until Yonghwa finally pulled away reluctantly, “I better stop now if not I won't be able to control myself.”

You blushed at his words just as someone knocked on your room door impatiently.

“Can we come in now? Is it safe to enter?” Minhyuk called out. “Are you guys decent?”

You laughed as you watched Yonghwa open the door to let everyone else enter.

“Were you guys listening on us?” Yonghwa glared at them.

“No. Of course not!” Jimin laughed nervously.

“Yah hyung, why would we want to listen in?” Jungshin demanded teasingly.

“Neh,” Minhyuk chimed in. “I wouldn't want to ruin my innocent ears listening on you two.”

“Yah yah yah,” Manager Kim smacked Jungshin and Minhyuk's heads. “Stop teasing him. What if he won't be able to control himself?”

There was a burst of laughter from everyone as you blushed and all Yonghwa could do was to stare pointedly at all of them.

 

=============================

 

One year later...

 

You sighed as you shut down your laptop. It was almost one in the morning and Yonghwa wasn't back yet. You haven't seen him in two weeks as CN Blue were busy in China promoting their new album. His flight landed a few hours ago and he told you he needed to swing by FNC to pick up some stuff. He was supposed to be home by now and you had even told him you would wait for him even though you have to be at work tomorrow.

Your company in Japan had decided to open a new branch in Seoul so you gladly took a new position and now you are happily back in Seoul. Yonghwa had bought his own apartment shortly after you got discharged and since then, the both of you had been staying together.

You huffed in annoyance as you kicked off your fluffy slippers and switched off the lights then proceeded to lie in bed. Ten minutes later, you heard the sound of the main door open and close.

“Baby, I'm home!” Yonghwa called out.

You ignored him and then heard the bedroom door open.

“I'm home~” He called out in a sing song voice.

Again, you ignored him and prete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter