What "Really" Happened

Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Warning... Angsty chapter ahead! 

Words to note: Chongmal Chaesonghamnida - I'm very sorry

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After practicing for a few hours, you hit the showers and decided to head back to the dorm as you were exhausted. You were about to leave when Jonghyun called to check on you. You took a seat at the outdoor deck as you talked to Jonghyun on the phone. Again, he had tried to get you to talk to him but you refused and Jonghyun had no choice but to hang up eventually.

You stared at the night sky above you as you enjoyed the peace and quiet. You had been sitting there alone for almost half an hour when you suddenly felt a presence behind you. Whipping your head around, your eyes widened to see Yonghwa staring right back at you. He seemed surprised to see you as well.

“Why are you still here?” He asked.

“I was just about to leave.” You replied and quickly picked up your bag.

You avoided his gaze as you quickly get to the doors. As you walked past him, his hand shot out suddenly and held on to your wrist.

“Don't go.” You heard him say.

You had no choice but to look up and Yonghwa continued, “Don't go. Let's talk.”

There was a certain sadness in his eyes and you forced yourself to look away.

You pulled your hand away from his grasp. “Let's talk another time. I have to leave now.”

You were about to leave again when this time, he grabbed your arm and yanked you back.

“Are you avoiding me?” He demanded.

“N-No.” You stammered.

“Then talk to me now.” Yonghwa said firmly.

You said nothing as you stared at the ground.

“About us...” Yonghwa trailed off.

You looked up, “I don't think there's anything left for us to talk about.”

Your heart ached as you see the hurt on his face. He didn't seem to know how he should respond so you continued.

“I think it's the best for the both of us.” You replied, your own voice starting to crack.

“So, you didn't regret breaking up?” Yonghwa asked.

You made no answer as you looked away. Tears were starting to form and you hated yourself for feeling so weak in front of him.

“About Seohyun, it was all a misunderstanding.” Yonghwa explained. “Yes, she kissed me but I pushed her away afterwards and told her I have a girlfriend.”

You looked up in surprise and Yonghwa continued, “I know it looks bad. The both of us fell that's why I was on top of her. Nothing else happened.”

You looked away again avoiding his gaze. You believed his words and for a moment you thought maybe the both of you will be able to get back together again. But a huge part of you know that Seohyun wasn't the only problem in this relationship. There wasn't enough trust between the both of you. He didn't trust you around Jonghyun and you too, didn't trust him completely to ask him about Seohyun first.

You took a step back away from Yonghwa, “I'm sorry. I believe you but...”

“But what?” Yonghwa asked, panicked.

“Seohyun-ssi isn't the only problem between us...” You muttered, a tear slipping down your face.

Yonghwa stared at you for a moment, “It's Jonghyun isn't it? You like him.”

“What?” You asked in disbelief.

“I knew you had feelings for him!” Yonghwa said angrily. “And to think I had missed you every single day when I was in Tokyo when you had actually fallen for him.”

“Stop!” You cried. “This is the problem, don't you see? You don't trust me at all! And you never will!”

Yonghwa reached out to touch you but you backed away immediately, “I never had any feelings for Jonghyun yet you didn't trust me.Even now, you are still insecure about that even when Jonghyun has nothing to do with it! I can't keep proving to you that there is nothing between me and Jonghyun everytime you're suspicious!”

Yonghwa opened his mouth to speak but you interrupted him, “So it's best to remain like this. Maybe we're just not meant to be and I'm sure you can find someone else better suited for you.”

“Please don't say that.” Yonghwa said, his voice cracking.

Your own face was drenched in tears as you looked at Yonghwa whose own eyes was starting to look teary.

“I love you.” Yonghwa whispered as he hugged you tightly. “Don't go, please.”

You cried even harder as you shook your head, “Please don't do this. Let go.”

Yonghwa refused to let go as he hugged you tighter and then turned his face towards you and placed his lips on yours.

“I really love you,” He murmured against your lips and then kissed you.

You very much wanted to drown into his kiss. The kiss that you had missed so much but you knew it was wrong.

Pushing him off, you muttered, “I'm sorry.”

And before he could do anything else to you, you dashed off. Thankfully, Yonghwa did not follow and you managed to get into a cab and headed straight back to your dorm. Upon reaching your dorm, you entered your room and fell into a fitful sleep.

The next morning, the constant ringing of your phone woke you up and you squinted at the screen to find that it was only 6 in the morning. Manager Kim was calling and you frowned. You didn't have anything on in the morning today so why was he calling?

Manager Kim's voice boomed into your ears as soon as you picked up, “Wake up, we have a major problem now. I'll be coming to your dorm in 10 minutes.”

Before you could say anything else, he had hung up, leaving you extremely worried. You quickly exited your room and made your way to Jimin's room and opened her door to find her still asleep.

“Jimin-ah,” You shook her. “Did Manager Kim call you? Do you know what happened?”

“Hmm?” Jimin slowly opened her eyes. “No... Go away, I need my sleep.”

You left Jimin alone and went to wash up thinking of what could possibly happen. True to his words, 10 minutes later, there was a knock on your door and you opened to find Manager Kim, along with Yonghwa and Jonghyun. Both of the boys looked as though they had just woken up too.

“What's going on?” You asked as the three men entered.

“You tell me.” Manager Kim replied as he thurst his iPad into the three of your faces.

Your eyes widened in horror as you saw pictres of you and Yonghwa on the balcony of FNC were taken last night. Most of the pictures were taken when Yonghwa had kissed you and hugged you.

“Damn it.” Yonghwa cursed. “Are these all over the internet already?”

“Yes.” Manager Kim replied and then turned to Yonghwa and you. “Are the both of you dating?”

You avoided Yonghwa's gaze as you replied, “Not anymore.”

“Meaning you're no longer dating?” Manager Kim asked in exasperation. “Then why were the both of you still kissing last night?!”

Both Yonghwa and you made no reply as Jonghyun scrolled through the websites. You could see the captions and every line was making you sick in the stomach.

Dating two boys from CN Blue. The new player in the music scene.

Jung Yonghwa and Lee Jonghyun share the same girl???

CN Blue's Jung Yonghwa come between the Panda couple!

Lee Jonghyun then Jung Yonghwa. Who's next? Minhyuk or Jungshin?

Jonghyun noticed the look on your face and he quickly turned the iPad away from you.

“Ignore them.” He said.

“This is bad.” Manager Kim said worriedly. “We have to quickly hold a press conference before the damage gets any worse.”

“What should we tell the public?” Yonghwa asked.

“I don't know. I've just informed the President about this so I think it's best if we head down to FNC and talk more about this with him. Get ready to leave. I'll be waiting downstairs for the three of you.” Manager Kim said and left the three of you.

“Let me see.” You said and reached for the iPad in Jonghyun's hands.

Jonghyun pulled awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter