Ch. 02

Joie de Vivre.

Author's note: Please read my other author's note at the end of this chapter. Please dont skip this chapter because this contains some important informations about the whole story. If you dont want to miss out a single thing, please read this chapter even if it looks long and boring. Thank you.

 

--

 

Hundreds of years had passed and Lucas is still hiding from the auhorities, the gods.

Lucas soon discovered his powers, rather skills, when he was being chased by the knights in the middle of the night during their patrol.

He is running so fast, he could feel his heart rushing. Adrenalin made him to feel enrgetic and excited. He didn't realized that he was running so fast and it was surreal that he might cannot be seen anymore. He felt a little different about his eyes and it slowly turned yellow.

His skin began to tear off and brown fur slowly coming out from his skin. Soon, he is running with big, four legs.

He had lost the knights in the woods and reached the peak of the mountain. He saw the lights of the village below him, it was so beautiful.

But behind those lights, he knew darkness are with them.

People are just like the gods he hated the most.

 

The gods neglected the people's feelings and decreased their benefits not long ago. The gods starved their people so that they would get more food than them. That made the humans to enter the woods and began to hunt and kill the animals.

People got sick and the wildlife became even more wild. Humans set traps and number of animals were caught. They would sell the the meat for money that were supposed for them to buy medicine but instead, they use the money to pay taxes, making the gods rich. How corrupt.

Humans started to steal, kill each other, and commit such crimes,

Those lights were masks. Nothing is real.

Lucas sat down and looked up at the moon and howled.

It was the first lunar eclipse.

 

Years later...

 

Lucas himself made a rule that no demigod or any shapeshifter would mate with a human like what his mother did. He promised himself he will make his mother's mistake be cleared and forgotten.

One day, lucas went hunting with his pack. Yes, he made some friends with wolves and he stayed with them.

He even had a son with a wolf who is now 20 years old and his son was also partly demigod and a shapeshifter.

Wolves knew that Lucas was a demigod. They could understand every single word that Lucas says and they obey him. The wolves treat him as their own lord and leader who keeps them safe against humans.

 

Two familiar prescences were around them. Lucas felt that it was not as strong as him but he didn't let his guard down. He then ordered the wolves to search the area. Five of them went north, and another five went south direction.

It did not took so long for the wolves to trace the scents and five wolves from the north direction howled. Lucas ran with the other wolves to that direction and he saw the wolves angrily gritting their teeth and fangs, surrounding two men.

He knwe them. He surely do.

He'll never forget those faces who left him.

 

The twins, Pierro and Ahiga.

 

The twins smiled at him, making Lucas irritated.

"This is not part of your territory. What is your business here?" Lucas said with full authority in his voice.

"Brother, we came here for peace." Pierro said, and the wolves started grumbling. Lucas then signaled the wolves to stay put and Lucas walked towards the twins.

"Peace no longer exists, traitors. Your father killed my mother." Lucas' eyes turned red in anger. Which made Pierro to step back.

"We will surrender our territory to you, Lucas." Lucas switched his eyes to Ahiga, he was surprised to hear it from him.

"But in one condition.." Pierro continued.

"And what is it?" Lucas asked.

"You will train us. And my son." Pierro said.

"Your son?"

 

Something behind the bushes moved and Pierro commanded him to step out.

A young, wide-eyed brown eyes, with a fair complexion surprised Lucas.

The young boy walked towards his father and stood in front of Lucas.

 

"This is my 5 year old son, Kyungsoo." Pierro said.

 

 

------------------

 

 

Author's note: D.O. Is finally hereeeee!! Oh yeah! I cant wait to write the next chapters ;u; Oh by the way, no one plays the character/role of Lucas, Pierro, and Ahiga. But they play a very important role here in the story. It all started with them so....

 

I REALLY CANT WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTERS OMAGAHD. but i should control myselfffffffffff ;u;

The other main characters will appear in the next chapter.

Please wait for it :)

Thank you for my new subscibersssssssss! Im so happy ;u; lablablab <3333

XOXO,

-jwyyuupaek