Ch. 1O

Joie de Vivre.

CHAPTER 10

"I volunteer!" Taehyung stood up with a huge grin on his face and winked at Ynoa. All Ynoa could do is blink at him, she's not sure what does that mean though.

"NO. Let me clear things first." Suga may be childish and cheerful sometimes, but he has this bossy attitude in him. Since he was the second older than them after Jin. He needs to look after the boys. Especially that heartbreaker, V.

Taehyung sat loudly with force and slumped down at the couch, frowning.

"Ynoa.." Suga called and she switched her eyes to look at Suga.

"You.. really don't know how to take a bath?" Suga asked her and she nodded, making the boys' mouth literally hanging. Jimin sniffed her but he didn't gave any reaction.

"You don't smell weird though." He said.

"Percy grandma cleaned me.."

"How?"

"I am pretty sure that it's called bathroom.." Ynoa wasn't really sure about what she said and the boys tried to suppress their laugh.

Jin stepped in front of them and they all looked up at him. His hand holding his cellphone with loud speaker on, ringing.

"We're going to ask grandma if she's telling the truth." Jin answered thei questioning looks and Ynoa just stared back at him with her signature cold look.

"Why would I lie?"

"Well I don't care if she's lying~ Im going to give her a great, hot bath~" V wiggled his eyebrows and clasped his hands. "Right, Ynoa?" He said in a flirty tone and Jimin slapped him at the back and mouthed 'shut-up' to him, while V just rolled his eyes.

[What is it, brat? Are you in trouble again?!] Percy shouted at the phone. Good thing the speaker was on so his ears didn't suffered that much.

"Grandma.. We have one problem." Jin said.

[That's nothing new! And what is it? Ynoa?]

"Yeap. She told us she doesn't know baths.." Jin said. Percy went silent for a long time. "Grandma?"

[That's true.] She said with a flat voice.

"WHAT?! S-she's not lying?" Namjoon said and looked at Ynoa who's busy fiddling her fingers. Parting each of them playfully.

[Teach her everything.] Percy said.

"What do you mean, everything?" Jin emphasized the word 'everything', making sure that he's hearing it right.

[I mean, EVERY THINGG. Bathm, eat, count, read, manners, and everything! You idiot.]

Jin cannot believe it, and so does the rest of the boys. They all looked at Ynoa, slowly turning their heads to her as if they were in a horror film.

"Y-you're not lying?" Jungkook asked gently and Ynoa stopped fiddling her fingers.

"Why would I lie?" She's too innocent for that.

[PUNKS!!] They all looked at the cellphone when Percy shouted.

"Grandma, what is she?"

[FIGURE IT OUT! DON'T RUIN MY VACATION!] She said and ended the call.

"What should we figure out?" Jin raised his eyebrow at Ynoa, and she grinned at him with a cheshire cat smile, exposing her fangs.

"Y-Y-you-you----" Jin pointed at her but the boys looked at Jin instead of Ynoa. Perfect timing to hide her fangs.

*why did it show?! I was tring to hide it..* She thought and mentally slapped her face.

"S-she.. YNOA!" Jin's eyes were wide.

"Hyung, what's the matter?" Suga asked him and kept switching gazes between Ynoa and Jin. Nothing's wrong when they all looked at Ynoa.

"You have a problem with what grandma has said?" J.Hope asked and Jin looked at him.

"Aish!" He ruffled his hair and grabbed Ynoa. Jin stopped for a moment, feeling her soft hands. He shrugged and walked again until they reached the bathroom.

"Hyung! YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE A BATH WITH HER?!" V's eyes widened, thinking that he should be doing that.

"No." He said plainly.

"Then how will I--" Ynoa didn't finished what she's saying when JIn interrupted her.

"FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF! Aish this girl.." He said as he pushed Ynoa inside the bathroom and locked it from the outside.

"Hyung, aren't you being a little harsh?" JImin was worried about her. Namjoon just sighed and went to his room upstairs. Followed by J.Hope. Jin just looked at the two of them as they went upstairs.

"Jiminnie, just wait and see." Jin patted his shoulder and walked past through him.

"B-But--!"

 

Meanwhile...

 

Ynoa looked at the mirror and saw her reflection for the first time being a human. She touched her eyes, her nose, and her lips and turned to smile.

"Im a human." She said, but her eyes turned gloomy suddenly.

"No. Im a shapeshifter. I am Immortal." She said with a cold gaze staring at the mirror.

She shut her eyes closed and sighed as she opened her eyes again. She looked around the bathroom and saw different bottles with different colors. She can't read ofcourse, so she grabbed the first container she saw and shook it. She frowned as she began to look at it with a weird look on her face. She pressed the container and then thick liquid with a fruity smell squirted out.

"WHHOOAAAAAA"

Jungkook and V was at the bathroom's door. Their ears sticked to the door trying to hear what Ynoa was doing. They could hear 'oohs' and 'aahs' and some girly squeeking sounds.

"She's having some fun." Jungkook chuckled. Jin heard them so he went to V and Jungkook. While Jimin prepares something for dinner.

"What are you guys doing?" Jin said but Jungkook and V put their index finger to their lips, telling him to be quiet. Jin frowned and told V to scoot away a little so he could put his ear to the door too.

They could hear chuckles, oohs and aahs. They can't help but to chuckle then suddenly they heard something fell, sounds like a plastic bottle fell. Ynoa became silent inside, and they are having a hard time hearing what's going on inside.

"YUMMY!" Ynoa suddenly shouted. The boys frowned at each other.

"Yummy?" V said, frowning. And soon, their eyes grew wide and bigger.

"YUMMY?!" They all shouted in unison and opened the door. Their eyes grew bigger, if that's even possible.

"DON'T EAT THAAAATT!!" They all shouted.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello guys! Are you guys still reading my story? T^T Im sorry if i didn't post any updates for the last two weeks T^T I concentrated posting updates with my other story and Im sorry for that T^T I will try to update this story like, every weekends. Im sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy

 

Please leave a comment or anything you would like to say (: Thank you subbies! <3<3