Ch. 11

Joie de Vivre.

Ynoa somehow figured it out herself as she was remembering what grandma Percy did when she gave her a bath. But Jin is still angry about something as the eight of them are eating together at the long table.

"Hyung, you seem mad." Namjoon said and took a big serving of rice into his mouth.

"Well.. Someone ate the shampoo and conditioners it almost got empty." Jin glared at Ynoa and she just blinked. Namjoon and J.Hope coughed while their mouth was full, making grains of rice fall from their mouths.

"What?!" They said in unison.

Jungkook spoke up and said, "Ynoa thought It's real fruit because it smells like it." Namjoon, Suga, J.Hope, and V tend to look at Ynoa before they bursted out laughing.

"I thought I was the only one who thought about tasting them." Namjoon said between his laugh and didn't realized that the rest already gave him a weird look.

"What?" Namjoon cleared his thoat before he continued eating.

 

When they all finished eating, they started to stand up and put their plates on the sink and did their own business. Just as Ynoa stood up, Jin put his hands on the table, his head bowed down, and his body standing, resting in one leg. Ynoa sat down again and looked up at Jin who is holding a piece of paper and a pencil in his hands.

The others just looked at him but continued what they're doing.

"Write your name." Jin said. Jimin looked at him from the sink while washing the plates.

"What?" Ynoa knows what he really meant. But she knew that he knows that she can't write.

"Write down your name."

"You know I can't." Ynoa raised her eyebrow on Jin who just did the same to her.

"You can and you will." Jin placed the paper and the pencil in front of her. Ynoa just gave him a look and took the pencil by her right hand.

*how does this thing works?* She thought. She just held the pencil firmly until her hand is shaking.

"Aish! You're going to break it!" Jin snatched the pencil from her hand and he went behind her. Now he's standing behind her who is still in her seat.

"This is how you do it."Jin leaned closer and gently put the pencil in her hand and adjusted it to the right position, while Ynoa just looked at his hand, touching hers. Just as Ynoa closed her fingers, she accidentally held Jin's hand.

Jin never had skinship with any girl from a long time now, so the feeling surprised him.

When Ynoa held his hand, he felt weird. A little weird. He looked at their hands and just ignored it and continued to teach her, He removed his hand from Ynoa's grip, only to put again his hand back to her hand. This time, his hand is holding hers.

Jin started to make . First is Y, then N, and then O, then he slowly the letter A. When he finished writing, he looked down at Ynoa. He paused a while and looked at her. Her dark brown hair, her round face, how her small lips turned into a smile when she looked at him.

This is the first time he saw Ynoa smile, only at him. Because of him.

"So that's how it works!" Her voice is so cheerful, making him come back to his senses.

He quickly let go of her hand before the boys went to look at them.

"Woah, so Jinnie Hyung is your teacher, eh?" J.Hope said and patted Jin's shoulder. He just gave him a look and walked upstairs to his room.

JIn threw himelf in the bed with his back and stared at the ceiling.

He remembered how Ynoa gently closed her fingers into his hand. And how he held hers.

He raised his right hand and stared at it. As if he's reading some gospel in it.

*Her hands.. Her smile..* Jin closed his eyes and his hand.

"Aish! No way!"

 

-----

Author's note: Hey hey hey! =) It's been a while XD I know, I'm always like this. Im sorry for not updating. I really am. I like writing stories but I dont have much time because of school works T_T I had to keep my A's so yeah, im really busy. Im sorry for that. Well, here's an update :) Hope you guys read it and please leave a feedback~

Saranghae<3