Ch. 03

Joie de Vivre.

A/N: Long chapter! Sorry I only updated today ;_; And This chapter contains important infos too and I made it in one chapter. I also created the next chapters and BANGTAN WILL BE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

 

--

Lucas trained Pierro and Ahiga to fight with the others in the forest, and even with the humans who hunted them. Ofcourse they were in wolf form and humans doesn't know that shapeshifters exist. Well, some of them.

He taught the twins how to transform faster than usual, while Kyungsoo was being trained by Lucas' grand son, Acamus, who is an another shapeshifter, who is much older than Kyungsoo. The two of them became close and treated each other as father and son.

Somehow Lucas felt like Pierro and Ahiga are not like their father, he guess. Lucas is still in the process of trusting them.

 

One day, Kyungsoo was playing alone in the woods when he heard his father's voice, shouting in agony. He transformed into a wolf so that he could run faster than running with two legs only.

When he reached where his father was, he saw Lucas with blood on his both hands. He switched his eyes on his father who is bleeding and lying on the ground. Kyungsoo looked at Lucas with anger in his eyes.

 

"No, Kyung Soo. I didn't do it." Lucas tried to convince the little Kyungsoo, but it wasn't effective.

Lucas wiped his hands to rid off the blood.

"Stay here with your father. I'll call Acamus for help, and maybe.." Lucas looked at Ahiga before he continued speaking. "..maybe I'll go to the village to get medicines." Lucas said and left Kyungsoo alone with his father.

 

Since Pierro and Ahiga were not as strong as him, they couldn't heal themselves through regeneration. That's one of the reasons why the twins wanted Lucas to train them.

About going to the town.. Lucas wasn't quite sure.

He'll break the rule if he'll do that.

The rule? When one of the pack goes away intentionally or accidentally, they shouldn't come back unless one of the high position in the pack calls them back, or if the nature tells them to do so.

But he couldn't let Pierro die, he has a son. Lucas can't let him abandon Kyungsoo in such a young age.

Lucas decided to go. Since he is a demigod, he looked like a normal human being and went to the town.

 

It was a cold nightand everyone is already inside their houses. Lucas didn't know where to go until he heard someone talking.

"Just give it to me lady if you dont want to get hurt!" A man said, a mile away from Lucas be could hear them loud and clear. Thanks to his wolf-side senses, he continued to walk and listened to them.

"Let go of me." A woman said, Lucas is near to them.

Just as the man raised his knife, the woman closed her eyes and waited for pain.

 

One.. Two.. Three.. Four..

 

She counted, but nothing happened. She opened her eyes and saw a pair of yellow eyes staring at her. She stepped back but she fell and landed on her back. That's when she realized that the man who wanted to take her money were lying on the ground, unconscious. She looked up and she saw again those yellow eyes.

 

"W-who are you?" She wanted to sound calm but she can't hide her nervousness.

"I need help." Lucas said bluntly. He seemed serious and sincere that she didn't felt that he's a bad person since he saved her anyways.

"Follow me.." She may had made a dangerous decision for making a stranger come into her house but she felt like helping him as a token of appreciation.

 

"what's your name?" Lucas asked as soon as they got inside the house.

"Percy. They call me Percy. Im the village doctor here. You?"

"Lucas. You're a doctor?" Lucas had a hopeful look in his eyes and Percy remembered what he said.

"You needed help?"

"My friend got clawed by a lion, he's in human form that time so he can't heal himself." He said. He knew that she wouldn't tell anyone about him. He knew it. But Percy's still fascinated about the things she saw earlier and what she is hearing now.

"Is it deep?" She asked.

"Yes." he said. Percy looked troubled and seated in the chair. She's thinking about something.

"Why?" Lucas asked.

"He might not make it."

"No, he will. You will help me."

"But you said It's a deep wound. I dont have enough supplies here so we should make a medicine by ourselves." Percy said.

"Why? We could just buy the things we needed!" Lucas sounded irritated.

"Im not rich. But I have natural resources at my backyard. I am sure that It's effective but It will be three days to make the medicine."

"Why do--" Lucas starts to complain but Percy Interrupted him.

"We can't buy those anyways. The merchants would be curious If I would buy those fast healing herbs they sell. They will ask me what happened and they'll start to search who got injured. Being injured here is a big deal. You should know that." Percy explained and Lucas seemed to understand her.

He then agreed to her and wished that Pierro would be okay. He couldn't die right away. He's a demigod and could heal himself if he's lucky enough.

 

 

Blood and silence welcomed his comeback. He searched for everyone, but he only saw dead wolves. He started to search for Pierro. He wandered throughout the forest with the potion in his hand. He saw his son, Gabriel, limping and blood all over his body.

 

"Gabriel!" He ran towards his son and asked him what hapened. Gabirel told him that they got betrayed and a pack of wolves attacked them.

"Father, Acamus.. Find him.. and his children.. Father, they're in danger!" Gabriel looked fine because he could heal himself.

"Acamus.. He had children?! Why did he hid it from me?!" Lucas sounded furiously mad but extremely worried. He left Gabriel and started searching for Acamus. It did not took him so long to find his scent. He found Acamus lying behind a large tree, wounded and still bleeding.

 

"Acamus! Acamus! Can you hear me?" He shaked Acamus and he slowly looked up. As he adjusted his body, Lucas saw four wolf pups that he hid under his body.

"Grand father, I am sorry." Acamus said, his mouth full of blood. Lucas looked at him and he knew that the potion he had could no longer be of any help.

"Grandfather, you should leave now." Acamus said, slowly losing his breath.

"What did they do?"

"They tricked us, Grand father, they betrayed us for revenge.."

Lucas listened to him carefully, slowly digesting everything he says.

 

"Pierro isn't hurt, he planned this all along. He could heal himself.. And my father, Gabriel.." Acamus coughed blood but Lucas didn't stopped him to tell everything.

"What about my son, Acamus? What is it with Gabriel?" Lucas said. Acamus Took a deep breath, it may be his last one. He only shook his head.

"Grandfather, protect my children away from Kyungsoo." Acamus grabbed his grand father's shoulder and said his last words.

 

"Kyungsoo will kill them, he will come back. He will...."

 

---

 

A/N: It may be looooooooooong and boring but I would like to hear from you guyssssss! Please leave some comments or anything. I just wanted to know if you guys are reading my story TT__TT