Ch. 08 pt.1

Joie de Vivre.

They were watching TV at the sala when they heard a door opened. They slowly looked at thei back and saw a girl with an innocent face.

V never saw a beautiful girl like her before. He's a playboy and had many girlfriends at their school, but that was all just for fun. His heart never beat this fast. The television seemed to mute and all V could only hear was his heartbeat. He became antsy and kept staring at her until Percy shuted at them.

Seems like the boys were stunned because of her.

"Intoduce yourselves." Percy said. She was behind Ynoa and her hands were on Ynoa's shoulders. The boys quickly stood up and formed a line in front of her. V was the first to intoduce himself, followed by Jimin, Suga, and the others went on. When it was Jin's turn, Percy interrupted him.

"This is my grandson, Kim SeokJin. He is the brat who saved you together with his punky friends." Ynoa looked at Percy, trying to understand what she is saying.

"You don't have to tell her that, grandma." Jin said.

"Shush. Introduce yourself." Percy whisphered to Ynoa's ear and she put her one hand on top of Ynoa's head and forced her to bow at them. The boys also bowed at her and as she looked up, everyone was watching her, but her eyes only fell to one person. Jin.

"I am Ynoa." Her voice gentle, yet with a cold attitude. Jin almost forgot everyone in the room and took his hand out to shake hands with Ynoa.

"You can call me Jin." He said. Ynoa didn't took his hand though and she strangely looked at it, don't know what to do. While Jin, he thought that Ynoa's attitude was rude. He just took his hand back and cleared his throat.

"So grandma, is she okay now?"

"Well, she ate a lot. I mean. a lot. So I guess she is okay now. Aren't you, Ynoa?" Percy patted her head and she liked it very, very, much. She couldn't manage but to smile.

The scenery took the boys breathless. She nearly killed them by her innocent, sweet smile.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Im so sorry If I didn't post any updates last week :( Too much stuff to do :(:( And Im so sorry If this chapter's short. It's just part 1 though, I'll post the part 2 tomorrow and hopefully It's longer :):)

i dont feel very well. Im sorry.