Ch. 04

Joie de Vivre.

Years later..

 

"I should've asked for her number!" A blonde-haired guy said as they walked outside the club.

"Shut up Taehyung. Your contacts are already full with girls' names." A guy with small eyes said and pinched the guy named Taehyung.

"Suga, V. You two, shut up." A manly voice said, wearing a black shirt with "Rap Monster" in his back.

 

The two of tem went silent and kept walking in the busy street. Loud banging sounds of music could be heard even outside the clubs, people are drunk, and there's a traffic starting to form.

"Aish.." The tall guy with dark, brown hair stopped walking. He searched and d for his wallet but he couldn't find it in his body. He left it somewhere earlier in the club, he thought.

"Yah, Jin hyung! Faster!" The guy with squishy cheeks shouted who wears a black cap with 'Jimin' on it.

Jin just let out a loud sigh and started to walk again. Before he could catch up with his friends, he noticed something behind the garbage bins in the alley in his left. He stopped for a while and looked at it, he thought maybe it's just a cat so he started to take a step away when something moved again and he started to hear a faint, girl's voice.

He slowly moved towards it. Slowly.. slowly.. slowly....

 

"BOO!"

"Fck!" He accidentally punched another tall guy and noticed it was J. Hope, one of his friends.

"What was that for?!" His friend complained. Good thing he managed to step back in time so he didn't got hurt that much.

"Sorry for that J. Hope, but next time you do that, I swear I'll beat you into a pulp." Jin said, eyeing him.

"Fine fine fine! Anyhoo, what are you looking at? Garbage bins?" The youngest of them laughed loudly, followed by Suga and V.

"Jungkook." Jin warned him.

"Mianhe, hyung!" Jungkook made a 'peace' sign with his index and middle finger and smiled at him.

JIn turned his back and started to walk again to that 'thing.'

He stopped breathing for a while and turned pale.

 

It was dark in that alley and no one would ever go there with that foul smell of garbage.

 

"Hyung, what is it? Are you--" Jungkook stopped walking towards him when Jin motioned them not to come any closer, leaving them clueless. He removed his jacket and put it into that 'something.'

"Yah hyung! What are you doing?!" Jimin said, really curious about his hyung's actions.

"V, give me your jacket." Jin said and V cluelessly followed what he said. He began to walk but Jin told him to just throw it to him and he put that jacket again onto that something.

"HYUNG! That was the latest style of my favo---- OH HOLY MOTHER OF BULLFROG." V stopped on his tracks when he saw a face of a girl covered with bruises.

"Why?" Their friends hurriedly walked towards them and gave the same reaction as what V said earlier.

"Is she dead?" Suga asked and crouched down to check her temporal, or simply her neck pulse.

"Hyung she's still alive!" Suga said out loud.

"Should we take her to the hospital?" J. Hope asked but Rap Monster immediately protested.

"Hell no! We don't have money, you idiot." Rap Mon slapped his nape lightly and J. Hope only pouted and started caressing his nape.

"Then, what should we do?" Jimin asked.

"Ah!" V snapped. *Imagine a light bulb at the top of his head.*

"What is it, V?" Jin said, fixing the jacket so that her body wouldn't show.

"We'll take her to your granny!" V was so cheerful about his idea, but not all the others.

 

"Are you serious?"

"Shut up, V."

"Do you know what you're talking about?"

"V hyung! Are you crazy?!"

"Im out of here."

"My grandma? She would kill me!"

 

All of them protested but V just covered his ears and rolled his eyes.

"Look, she's nearly dead by the looks of her wounds and granny is the only hope~"

"Yeah, but what should I tell her? That we forgot about the curfew and went partying?!" Jin sounded sarcastically irritated but he knew V has a point, they can't just leave the girl alone here, especially when she's . Jackets aren't enough to cover her from the coldness of the night.

"Yeah, we'll tell her the truth. We're on your back hyung." V said, assuring him.

"Okay." Jin finally agreed. His conscience wouldn't take it anyways.

"I'll go get the car at the parking lot. J. Hope, Jimin. Come with me." Namjoon (Rap monster) said.

 

"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. NOW?" Jin's grandma was eyeing them like they're rats who stepped into the cat's bed. She switched her gaze to the girl Jin was carrying and she hit Jin in his head and his face twitched in pain.

"YOU PUNK! NOW YOU A GIRL?!" She started hitting Jin in his shoulders and the others just laughed at him.

"Yah! You dummies! You said you got me!" Jin managed to get away from his grandma while carring the girl in his arms. Good thing the jackets covered her private parts.

"Yeah, we'll get the medicine after you got beaten up bro." Namjoon said and they kept laughing.

"Yah! Grandma! Let me explain first!" Jin stopped walking and so is his grandma.

 

His grandma is kinda old but she's still strong as a carabao.

 

"Oh yes you brat! You should!" She put her hands on her waist and narrowed her eyes as Jin put the girl in the sofa.

"We.. well.. went outside.."

"OFCOURSE YOU PUNKS WOULDN'T FOLLOW THE CURFEW!" She shouted at the boys and all of them just lowered their heads to her.

"We.. Found her in an alley." Namjoon said.

"You didn't her?" Grandma sounded a liitle surprised.

"GRANDMA!" They all shouted in unison.

"Woah, that's new." Their grandma said and she laughed as she saw their reaction.

"Okay.. Okay.. Then why did you come here?" You should have sent her in the hospital." She said and went to the kitchen. The boys looked at each other and sighed.

 

"Grandma, you know that our allowances are just enough for us.." Jin said as he followed his grandma. The other boys just stayed at the sala.

"And? I'm busy Jinnie."

"Grandma..~~" Jin started to act like a child begging for candy. His grandma looked at him and chuckled.

"If only your parents were here. They should be happy that somehow you had a good heart."

"Yah, grandma! Ofcourse Im a good person!" He smiled at his grandma.

"But..." His grandmother wanted to ask something.

"But..??" Jin waited for her answer.

 

"You really didn't her?"

"GRANDMA!!"

 

------------------------------

 

A/N: As promised, here's bangtan :) sorry for the wait. But I got a little sad about the feedbacks :( I dont ask for more, but please let me know if you're liking this or not. So I would know if Im doing good or not :( I'll update the next chapter... depending about the feedbacks I get :) 

 

BUT I HAVE SUBCRIBERS! Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! XD OMG <33 Thankyou! You make me happy :)<3

XOXO,

-jwyyuupaek