Ch. 07

Joie de Vivre.

"Here.. You should eat more." Percy placed another bowl of beef brisket noodles for Ynoa.

"What is this thing called?" Ynoa said while holding up a fork with large strings of tangled noodles in it.

"Which one, the noodles or the fork?" Percy chuckled as she saw Ynoa's amused expression. Her eyes wide as an owl's and hanging slightly open.

It's been three days since Ynoa came to Percy's house and everyday, Jin would call her, asking if they could come.

"Why doesn't she want us to come? As if we'd do something." V said, lying on the couch and kept pressing the remote control to switch channels. Namjoon was walking down the stairs when he heard what V has said.

"Girls.. Sometimes It's so hard to understand them." He said and sat beside V.

"Yeah! Especially Percy Granny.." Jimin said when he came out from the bathroom. Jin was in the kitchen counter and sighed as he heard his friends' rants. He placed his elbows on the countertop and rested his chin on his hand.

"I wonder why grandma is so overprotective.." He said and looked outside the window.

"Aha!" Jin shouted out loud, making Namjoon, Jimin, and V to look at him with suspicious eyes. Jin ran into the couch with a big grin on his face.

"What if.. we surprise grandma?" Jin said and looked at them waiting for an answer.

*insert cricket sound here*

But It seems that Jimin didn't get it.

"What surprise? We'll give her flowers?" He said and Namjoon smacked Jimin's back lightly but with a little force.

"Yah hyung! What was that for?!" Jimin couldn't reach his back to massage it but he kept reaching for it, making his biceps to flex and show.

"Yah! I know you go those.." Namjoon poked Jimin's biceps.

"..but can't you be any smarter like me?" Namjoon said and he laughed but he stopped immediately when he saw Jimin's death glare.

Just in time, the door opened and Jungkook , Suga, and J.Hope came home from playing basketball.

"What did we miss?" Jungkook said as he took off his shirt and wiped his sweat using a towel."

"Well, we're planning things." V said.

"We're going to surprise granny." Namjoon added.

Jungkook, Suga, and J.Hope looked at each other in confusion.

"What surprise? You're going to give her flowers?" J.Hope said, making the others face palm themselves.

 

--

 

"Soooooo this is the surprise.." J.Hope sheepishly smiled while the others just looked at him, except Jimin who feels the same way as J.Hope.

Jin just shook his head and turned the knob. He thought that the front door was locked so they went at the back door of the house and hopefully, It was open. Jin opened the door for them and Suga came in first, followed by V. Suga kept looking from side to side but he saw no one.

"Where are they?" V whispered at them and the others just shook their heads. Suga saw a room's door open and saw a girl's shadow. He didn't want to peek because It's rude, but something tells him to do so. The others went to the living room, and the others went upstairs. Someone's at the bathroom, maybe It was Jin's grandmother.

He slowly pushed the door and It made a creeking sound. He stopped opening it but then the girl looked at him..

..with a pair of yellow eyes.

"WHO" The girl didn't finished what she's supposed to say when Percy entered her room and hugged her. Percy covered her eyes and turned her back on Suga.

"Suga! What are you doing?!" Percy shouted at him, still hugging Ynoa. The boys heard Percy's voice and they rushed to see what's happening.

"Grandma, what's going on?" Jungkook asked confused and kept looking at Percy and Suga.

"I was just.. I" Suga didn't know what to say.

"Get out first." Percy commanded and they all followed. Suga was the last one to get out from the room and as he shut the door closed, he shook his head and a frown showed in his face.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" V put his arms around Suga's shoulders and all of them were waiting for his answer.

"I swear, her eyes were yellow.. I swear I saw it." The boys looked at each other. The silence broke when all of them started to laugh, except for Suga.

"Hyung, you entered a girl's room without permission and you get caught so you'll make up things to cover it up? Hyung, you're really something!" V said and all of them laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I was just seeing things." Suga said.

 

 

-------------------------

 

A/N: Hi guyssssssssss! I'll update tomorrow! :):) Please leave a comment okay? I really appreciate your feedbacks :):)<3 oh and by the way, Can you shout out your nationality and your Country? Im just curious ^_^ Im half-chinese/filipino but I live here in California :)

oh and It's Kpop Republic today in the Philippines and EXO-K will perform there with SHINee and Dal Shabet. T_T How I wish I was there =(((