Ch. 05

Joie de Vivre.

"Go buy these things, I'll need those for her." Jin's grandma said as she gave him a piece of paper. Jin curiously opened the paper and looked at his grandma.

"You're really a doctor?! I thought mom are just making things.." Jin said as he looked again at the paper. It's not just a piece of paper, It's a prescription pad with the name of his grandma in it.

"Ofcourse I am you brat. Now leave so I could start!" She shouted and the boys went outside.

 

She looked down at the girl and touched her cheeks. She suddenly felt that something's not right.

She quickly looked at the girl's back but she didn't saw it, she then checked the pulse and she knew what's not right.

She sat down on the floor, she turned pale and her heart beating fast.

After recovering, she went to the kitchen and took a basin of water and a towel. She started cleaning the girl's face and her arms and legs when someone knocked at the front door.

She peeped and saw Jin with his friends carrying bags from the pharmacy.

 

"Is she okay?" Jungkook asked.

"She will be. Now all of you, go home now." She said and started to close the door but JIn stopped her.

"What?" She said.

"Can we come tomorrow?"

"No. I will call you If you can come. WAIT. FOR. MY. CALL." And then she slammed the door. The boys just shrugged and went home.

 

Shw started to put the IV (dextrose) and put some gauze pads on her open wounds in her arms and legs.

"Looks like she escaped from something." She said and putted some cream on the girl's face.

She can't wait for the girl to wake up.

 

The next day, she woke up very early to check if the girl already woke up. But still, she's asleep. Her complexion turned lively now and some of the bruises were gone. She just needed more rest. Jin's grandma the girl's brown hair away from her face.

She'll wake up soon.

She went to the kitchen to prepare something for lunch. Just as she was slicing the carrots, she heard something crashed from the sofa. She slowly peeked from the kitchen and saw the girl's back facing her. A broken vase on her feet.

She took a heavy step forward but the girl immediately felt her prescence.

Those yellow eyes....

 

"You can talk, do you?" She said, sounded like she's talking to a three-year-old.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Her question sounded like a statement instead of a question and gave JIn's grandmother an uneasy feeling.

One wrong move and she's in danger.

"Darling.. Don't worry.." She said. She looked at the girl. Her eyes glowing yellow.

"Im here to help you.." She camly said. She hesitantly took a small step forward but the girl twitched and changed her stance.

"You're hurt. My grandson saw you last night so he decided to take you here." The girl's eyes slowly turned brown and changed her expression from furious to gloomy. Jin's grandmother saw it and took another step forward.

"Why are you here, young lady?" She calmly said.

"You know me." The girl said and she nodded.

"Who are you." She asked again.

"I am Jin's grandmother, Percy."

 

------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Im so sorry If i didn't post any updates this last few days :((( Im so busy at school :((( Did you miss me? Cos i missed you guys!! T__T do you still read my story? =((

Sooo, remember Percy? If you haven't read the past chapters, you surely don't know her. She will play an important role here so I suggest you read the past chapters but It's okay if you wont. I wont force you guys :):)

Please leave a comment or something :(:( It will make me very happy!! Please? Subscribe if you want to! :):)

I will update tomorrow and probably every weekend.

XOXO,

-jwyyuupaek