Ch. 12

Joie de Vivre.

I sat down on the couch and thought about the things that happened since the day that I became a human. Things really became complicated, since the day I learned walking with only two feet instead of four.

I met seven complicated guys with complicated attitudes. Namjoon is a Rap monster, J.Hope is goofy, Suga is very thoughtful, Jimin is cheerful, V is erted, Jungkook is very caring, and Jin... I'm still not sure about him. I think he hates me.

He's always serious and snobbish whenever I am around. One time I saw him laughing at something while watching that thing called television. I walked up to him and sat beside him. Seconds later, he stood up and went to his room.

I looked at the TV and saw a woman and a man doing something with their lips pressed onto each other. What are they doing? I went up close to the TV and touched it. I can't feel anything. I don't know what's funny about it but I just laughed and pretended that I knew what's happening. Jin laughed so It must be funny. Then I saw the TV turned off.

I looked back and saw Jin holding the remote and I just stared at him. He stared at me too, but he left immediately. What's wrong with him?

I remembered that time, he never talked to me for the whole day.

 

It's been a week since I became a human, and Suga told me that they're going to school everyday and so on next week. I don't even know what a school is and the thought of being alone scares me. I still don't know everything in human world.

"Ynoa, what are you thinking about?" I looked up to see V holding a plastic with a box inside it. I'm feeling something in my stomach as I smelled what's inside the box. Ofcourse V wouldn't know about it.

"Oh, you came back." I stood up rightaway when he pulled the box out of the plastic.

"Ofcourse I'll come back. I just bought some doughnuts for us." He opened the box and my eyes grew big when I saw different shapes with different colors.

"Have you tried them before?" V asked me and I shook my head no. I tried myself not to get too excited or else it will be too obvious. I can't let them know that I'm not like them. Although I don't know how long I could keep It a secret.

"Yah! Idiots! Come down here!" V shouted while munching some doughnuts so some crumbs fell on the table. I can hear footsteps from upstairs. Suga will be mad about this.

"You're the only idiot here, Taehyung. Look what you did!" Suga nagged and smacked V's head but he just made a peace sign. They all went and sat on the couch. Hopefully it's big enough for all of us to fit. They took their parts so I did too. I was too excited that I ate all of it in no time.

"It's so good!" I said and realized that I'm already smiling. I have never treated this nice before.

"I will buy you doughnuts everyday from now on." V said and It made me so happy and hugged him. I stopped and didn't move.

I just stayed and hugged him. It feels so warm, and hearing his heartbeat is the most fascninating thing I have done so far other than eating shampoos.

"Y-yah.. Ynoa.. What are you doing? Ha-ha.." I heard Jungkook speak and someone pulled me off from hugging V. I just blinked at Jungkook and saw everyone is staring at me. What did I do?

"What?" I said. I turned to look at V and saw his cheeks were so red. Oh my god, did I do something wrong?!

"V! Are you sick? Why are your cheeks like that?" I cupped his cheeks and felt warmth. He started blinking so fast until someone grabbed my hands away. I looked up and saw an angry Jin. Why am I always in trouble?

"What do you think you are doing?" Jin said with a flat tone.

"Someone's jelly." Jimin said and everyone laughed except V and Jin.

"Aish." Jin frowned and he let go of my hand. Just in time his phone rang and his eyebrow raised when he saw who's calling.

That cellphone thing is awesome! I tried it once and talked to Grandma Percy even though I can't see her. That thing has some black magic in it, I think.

Jin anwered his phone and everyone stopped talking.

"Oh, D.O. hyung." Jin said. D.O.? It's the first time I heard that name. Buy why does it seem familiar to me?

"Yes hyung. Me and V will be on the same team. Suga will try for the try-outs when the school starts." He said.

"What are they talking about?" I can't help but to ask them out loud. Ofcourse, I need to know everything regarding to human activities. Namjoon shushed me for shouting so I bit my bottom lip. I saw V looked away.

"It's for the basketball team of our school. They are one of the players." He pointed at V and JIn.

"Oh, I see." What's a basketball anyway? All I know is a basket of fruits that Jimin buys every Saturday morning.

"Okay hyung, see you next week." Jin said and pressed something on his phone. He looked at me so I just stared at him but he looked away.

Why does he always like to look away. Am I.. ugly?

"Aish.. so noisy." He said and sat down at the other couch beside Jungkook who's busy playing something on his phone and J.Hope on the other side who's reading a magazine.

"Guys, when are you going to buy for school supplies? There's a sale today." J.Hope said. An Idea popped on my mind and I can't wait to say it out loud.

"I want to go to school too!" I said and clasped my hands together. I hope they'll say yes.

It's the only way to be with them. I can't feel empty, Once I'm in a pack, I can't be alone. That's what wolves do. We always sleep and travel together. And now I'm a human, I can't move on that fast.

They all looked at each other and I guess I'll be having a no instead of yes.

"That seems to be a good Idea." Jungkook smiled at me, should I smile back?

"No." Here comes the grumpy pants. Why is he always like that towards me?

"I thought you don't know things? How are you going to be okay at school?" I imagined what school is like and.. I have no Idea what school looks like. Do they sleep and eat there?

"Well, maybe we could teach her the basics and let her transfer to our school. What do you think?" Jimin said. He know how to make me happy.

"Do what you want. Im out of it." Jin said and went to his room.

I just stared at them and V stood up to get water in the kitchen so I followed him. He's moving awkwardly, is it because I hugged him earlier?

"V? Are you okay?" I asked him. He just smiled at me but I'm not convinced with that. I can sense his fast heartbeat. Since I heard it once, Im now familiar with its sound. That's one of the special traits wolves have.

He put down his glass and slowly walked up to me. I didn't have any place to move, so he trapped me with his hands beside me. He placed his hands on the sink and now Im leaning back, while he's leaning on me.

"Next time you do that, I won't stop myself." What does he mean by that?

"J.Hope! Get the car ready! We're buying supplies!" I heard Jin shouted from his room. V heard it too and fixed himself. I frowned at him but he just smirked.

I looked at J.Hope and asked him If I could come. He said yes.

This will be the first time I'll come out from my shelter as a human.

 

NARRATOR

D.O. pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialled Jin's number. Baekhyun and Kai were passing the ball to each other with smirks on their faces.

[Oh, D.O. hyung.] Jin answered from the other line. D.O. sat down on his favorited reclining chair in their hideout and crossed his legs.

"Oh, Jin. I was just wondering If you're still in the Basketball team for this year. And just in case, do you have a new friend you want me to meet?" D.O. wanted to sound like he's looking for a new number for the team.

[Yes hyung. Me and V will be on the same team. Suga will try for the try-outs when the school starts.] Jin said. D.O. looked at Baekhyun and Kai and asked them to stop without talking.

He just waved his hand at them and motioned them to stop. They removed their coats and sat down at the couch in front of D.O.

[What are they talking about?] D.O. smirked as soon as he heard a girl's voice. The room was so quiet and his phone was loud enough for Kai and Baekhyun to hear. They gave D.O. a smirk too.

"I see. Meet you at school, Jin."

[Okay hyung. See you next week.] Jin said and ended the call.

"Tonight will be fun." D.O. smirked and looked outside the window, watching as the sky gets dark.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IM BACK! XD Im sorry. I focused on my other stories so much T^T

If you have read the first three chapters, you will know D.O.'s role here. But ofcourse, our Ynoa wouldn't know that for now XD

Did you like V and Ynoa's scene? x_x Im sorry if it was lame. I'll make the other scenes more fluffier XD The next chapter is already saved here. I'll post it maybe in the middle of the week :)

Thankyou subbies!! <3