Ch. 01

Joie de Vivre.
Chapter 01

Long ago, the forest was peaceful and calm. There were no king or queen in the earth, only gods. It was a paradise, a beautiful sight to see.

But the war started when the Goddess of the Earth, Gaia, gave birth to a demigod from her union with a human. The gods and deities angered her but they can't do anything. There isn't any law or rules at that time, that's why they were free, they didn't know that one of the goddesses would start a turmoil like that.

Years passed and they started to form a council, which there were the superior gods and the inferior ones.

They started to hire knights and train warriors.

They started to build their own homes, their castles.

They started to form their alliance against Gaia, because they felt they were betrayed. That she committed immorality and they cannot allow anything like that happen in the future.

 

No one tried to talk to her, except for that one god. Helios, the God of the Sun.

He liked Gaia, even before she gave birth to a demigod. He helped Gaia secretly and supported her through all hardships.

But then Helios killed the human whom Gaia mated with without Gaia knowing.

 

Helios stayed with the humans and soon mated with one of them. The woman gave birth to two male demigods. This news made the council of the gods angry and they declared a hunt for Helios and Gaia, and their children.

They started to move from one place to another just to avoid the knights who kept searching for them. They knew they will get killed If one of the knights saw them, they knew they can't beg for their lives so It's better to prevent something to happen like that.

 

Until one day, an Idea strucked at Gaia's head. She will give her son, Lucas, to her human mate. But he's missing.

She kept going out in disguise just to find him, but there were no traces. She went to Helios to get some help, but Helios refused.

 

"Why, Helios? Why?" She said, with pleading eyes. But Helios only shook his head and cannot say anything. He didn't know why he killed that man, not because of jealousy. No. But because he's mad that he didn't get Gaia first.

 

"Gaia, stop searching for him." Helios said as he held Gaia's cheek.

 

"Helios, you are hiding something from me."

 

"What if, I do?" Helios answered. With a flash, Gaia slammed Helios at the wall, holding his neck.

 

"You didn't kill him, do you?" Gaia said, contolling her senses. The sky turned gray and she could feel that the other gods felt the trembling of the land and knights will go after her soon.

 

With a smirk on his face, Helios kissed her lips but Gaia stepped back and slapped him across the face. A light came from Helios' eyes which means he's getting angry. Gaia took a dagger from her body and changed her stance, as well as Helios. Dark clouds started to form and thunders could be heard.

 

Gaia's son, Lucas, who is only 3 years old, saw what's happening and kept watching them. He felt another prescence, two of them. Lucas saw Pierro and Ahiga, Helios' sons.

 

Pierro and Ahiga surrounded Lucas, who kept trembling. Lucas also felt the prescence of the knights approaching but he is worried about his mom, who is currently fighting over with Helios.

 

He saw his mother's blood dripping from her hands as Gaia performed another attack.

 

"Your mother will die." Ahiga said innocently, but there's a hint of mocking tone in his voice.

 

"She will not, Ahiga. She is strong." Even though they're young, they are mature enough to understand what's going on and what's happening and what trouble awaits them. They are smart, they are immortal. They are the sons of the God and Goddess. They are demigods.

 

"LUCAS!!" Gaia shouted, Helios on top of her.. His hand beaming with light in her neck.

 

"Run! Lucas, Run!" Gaia shouted huskily, slowly losing her breath and kept struggling to get out of Helios' hand.

 

"Mother.." Lucas said to himself as he saw Knights and warriors on their horses approaching them. Their swords already in their hands and as long as Lucas wanted to help his mother.. He can't. He still doesn't know how to fight and what powers does he have. 

 

"Run, Lucas! N-Now!" Gaia said before Helios stabbed her in her heart.

 

Tears started to form in his eyes as he turned his back and started to run in the woods. He somehow felt worried about Pierro and Ahiga but they are already gone. They left without him, how could he survive alone? Lucas thought they were friends, but they were not.

 

He ran as fast as he could and held back his prescence so no one could find him. The knights are just humans and they can't sense prescences.

 

Tired, he sat down. He started to cry. He lost his mother. He lost his mother.

 

That day he promised to himself that he will get strong, that he will be strong.

 

He will fight for justice, even with hatred in his heart.

 

-------

 

 

Author's note: Chapter one finally posted! :D I KNOW KNOW.. There may be some grammatical errors BUT please understand. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

 

This story is fictional. Incidents, names, characters, and places are products of my imagination and is used ficticiously. I used some of the Gods/Goddesses' names but they play a different role in this story so what you are reading here is NOT them. Names, yes. But they're not the actual Gods. Get it? :)

I will use Jin, other Bangtan members, D.O, and other Exo members in their real names here. Please wait for them in the next chapters :)

 

THANKYOU SO MUCH! Feedbacks please! Let me know if you liked this chapter <3

XOXO,

-jwyyuupaek