4. Homecoming Game Over

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Back with another chapter. How have you guys been? What do you think about the story so far?Anyway enjoy ;) comment. sub. you know what to do.

 

Today was the day Hyukjae would get discharged from the hospital and instead of having Donghae and Yeon Hee accompany me I went by myself despite what Hyukjae said yesterday. I brought him some clothes from home and took the car he gave me and headed to the hospital.


I got there and I slowly opened the door a little to see Hyukjae with Hana, the one in the picture,and closed it. What the hell is she doing here?


****

I sent Donghae and Yeon Hee home last night and woke up alone and partly confused, I couldn’t help but think of the girl who claims to know me even though I have no clue who she is. In the midst of my thinking the door opened and a face I hadn't seen in awhile appeared.Hana.


She walked in with a fruit basket, " I heard what happened from my brother." That's right, I work for her brother under his photography agency as his assistant. I actually met Hana first in college, we dated at the time and she introduced me to her brother. Despite our break up my friendship with her brother didn't change, he was actually sorry when he found out what she did to me.


"What are you doing here?" I asked flatly.


"Come on Oppa we're friends aren't we, we put the past behind us.” she said giving me a smile.


“You put the past behind us, but that doesn't change what you did to me." I said coldly.


"Oppa, chalmotesso," she grabbed my hands, and that's when the door opened, it was BoA-ssi.


"BoA-ssi, Annyeong, I didn't see you there," Hana said letting go of my hands. Somehow with them two in the room I felt very uncomfortable, like I was suffocating. BoA didn't say anything and only nodded."I only came to see how Oppa was doing” Hana said as if she was reporting to her, but why? “I'll see you next time, Annyeong.”she waved at me and looked at BoA. “BoA-ssi," Hana left the fruit basket and made her way out. As soon as she left I picked up the basket and threw it away, which by the looks of it shocked BoA.


"I don't care too much for fruits when it comes from her," I shrugged feeling the need to explain.


"I brought you some clothes, I heard that you'd be discharged today," BoA said giving it to me. When I extended my hands to accept them our hands brushed against each other sending electric shocks you could say, I felt as though my head were being pounded on, I brought my hands to my head in pain.


"K-kwenchanayo?" She stepped forward.


I moved back, "Kwenchansuimnida." She doesn't give up does she? Even after what I said yesterday,which I admit I was kind of harsh. "Chogiyo, what are we?" she looked up at me.


****

I opened the door a little again to listen,"Come on Oppa we're friends aren't we, we put the past behind us." Hana said. I know eavesdropping is bad but I couldn't help it.


"You put the past behind us, but that doesn't change what you did to me." He shot back.


"Oppa, chalmotesso," I watched her grab his hands and jealousy got to me,without thinking I opened the door and they both turned their heads.


"BoA-ssi, Annyeong, I didn't see you there," Hana said letting go of Hyuk's hands. I didn't say anything and only nodded,staring at her with disgust as she smiled with her fake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter