10. It was me who let you go

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The aroma of italian pasta traveled throughout the condo as Hyuk Prepared for dinner. He told BoA they’d have dinner  today but left out the part where he’d make dinner for them. All they agreed upon was for BoA to meet up at his apartment around 7 and it was 6:45.

 

Ring Ding Dong


‘She’s early’ Hyuk thought as he dried his hands with a towel and lowered the fire to the stove before answering the door. There she stood her brown hair down, wearing a white blouse and snake skinny jeans with a rhinestone necklace.

 

 

“You’re early,” He smiled letting her in.


“ Taping ended early, “ She said letting her self in as she took off her shoes and slipped on the house slippers for guests. “Are you ready?” She asked following him inside.


“Actually, I thought we’d have dinner here.” He said walking into the kitchen to check on the noodles. “I’m making Pasta.”


“Pasta? You learned to cook?” She asked.


“Yeah, when I was in japan I took cooking classes  during my free time as a hobby other than dancing.” He said while trying to taste if the noodles were soft. “Mmm, I think it’s soft enough, here want to try?” He said picking up a noodle and offering to feed her. She turned a little red with hesitation but nodded as he fed it to her.  “Oute?”


“Good.” She smiled giving him a thumbs up.


“I finished the noodles and I just need to do the sauce, it’ll take about 20 minutes.”  He said while taking out some of the ingredients he needed for the sauce.


“Do you need any help.” She asked.


“Ani, you’re in my home so I want to serve my guest.” he smiled. “Just sit and watch.” BoA did so,  taking a seat at the counter and watched Hyuk at work.


****

“Alright, it’s finished.” I said taking the 2 plates to the table as BoA made her way  and took a seat, I placed the plate in front of her and set mine down.


“Mmm, smells good.” She said, I went back to the kitchen to bring back a bottle of red wine, 2 glasses, and a bottle opener.


“Red wine, If I had to choose my favorite alcoholic drink, it have to be red wine.” I said  setting the glasses down before trying to open the bottle.


“Oh? Why?” She asked watching me uncork the bottle.


“It reminds me of love.” I said pouring her  and me a glass. I set the bottle aside and took my seat. “Try it,” I say and she nods taking a sip. “It’s good right?”


“Mhm,” She nods. “Why does it remind you of love?” She asks. “ The red wine.”


“Well, red is sometimes associated with love right?” She nods as I start answering. “fine wine, as it ages only gets better. Thus, red wine reminds of love when it ages only does it taste better.”  I say before taking a sip. “Mmm,”


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter