20. Last dance. Goodbye, Saranghae

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Double update ^^  Enjoy!

“Hyung are you really not going tonight?” Daehyun asked Hyuk as he watched him write away in his journal. “Your flight isn’t until 2 days. Are you sure you won’t regret not going?” It may have seemed like Hyuk was ignoring him but really he was listening to every word. Daehyun really knew Hyuk too well to know that he’d regret it later on. “You know it’s not too late,” he looks at his watch . “ The concert is at 7 and it’s only 6:30 and I’m sure your number with her isn’t the 1st one usually the first song is explosive. Didn’t you also say that Jae Won hyung left a ticket and vip pass for you at the front? Hyung.”

 

After listening to Daehyun’s reasoning he got up leaving everything  taking only his keys and headed to the concert.

 

“Asa!” Daehyun jumped up from his seat  “ I’m so good.” He dials a number on his phone “Hyung, He’s on his way!” He smiled. “Ne he just left.” He says walking over to clean up Hyuk’s desk and stops at Hyuk’s journal  where the heading caught his eyes ‘Dear BoA,’  it’s read and he put everything but the journal away, “Yeah, I’m still here. Ne, I’ll be on my way as well.” Daehyun ended the call and took the journal with him putting it in his messenger bag. He had already been ready and packed to follow after Hyuk.

 

I got to the arena just in time everyone was already inside and to my surprise waiting outside was Jae won Hyung. “Hyung, you were waiting for me?”

 

“I had a hunch you were going to come tonight,” he smiled slinging his arm around me as we walked and talked “The concert started not too long ago and Only one is in the during the mid half of the concert. BoA is just performing Hurricane venus right now and were only 3 songs away so We don’t have a luxury of time. So as you’re getting dressed and having your makeup done I’ll explain everything.

 

“So remember just as we practiced in the dance studio, everything is the same just the extended dance. That I’m worried about.” Jae won hyung said as I got my makeup done.

 

“Don’t worry I think I’ve got it covered don’t worry Hyung.” I assured him.

 

“Only one is on! Places!” the director paged.

 

“That’s you! So during the 1st interlude you go in.”  Jaewon said sending me off.

 

I took a deep breath listening through earpiece BoA’s voice filled my ears.



 

Meo-reojyeoman ganeun geudae you’re the only one nae-ga sarang-haet-deon geonmankeum you’re the only one

Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one

Only one

Eosaekha-ge majuanja sasohan yaegiro anbureul mudko

Kakkeum daehwahka kkeunhgineun sunkane-neun cha-ga-un jeongjeok uril eol-ke mandeu-reo

Chigeum i jarieseo urineun nami dwehket-ji eoneu nu-gunganeun nun-mul heu-llimyeo namket-jiman

Sang-cheojuji anheuryeogo jakku aereul sseo-gamyeonseo nun-chi boneun ni moseub shirheo so irsquo;ll let you go

Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you’re the only one (yoursquo;re the only one)

Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you’re the only one

Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter