25. I had a feeling

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later...

 

I couldn't help but smile as I gaze down at the beautiful sleeping figure beside me. To feel her breath against my skin and smell her sweet scent always send me on cloud9. As cliche as it sounds, I’m the happiest man on earth. She is mine and I am hers.

 

I smile even wider as I feel her smooth skin brush against my chest and her arms snake around my waist. I watched her as she slowly shifts her body closer into my embrace. Her hair moved covering her face and I carefully move the strands of hair away so that I can see that beautiful face. I inch my face close to hers leaving a small distance between us as I stare at her lips. I was almost tempted to kiss her plump lips. I decided against it because I didn’t want to wake her then suddenly, a pair of lips filled in the gap between us. I can’t help but smile in between.

 

“Good Morning.” she says as we break away.

 

“Morning.” I reply with a smile as I wrap my arms around her.

 

“You know you look like a creeper staring at me while I’m sleeping.” She says with a laugh.

 

“I was gazing not staring. Besides you’re cute when you’re sleeping. I could watch you forever.” I say kissing the top of her nose. “How was last night?”

 

“Amazing.” She says to me. “ I just want to stay in bed all day. Maybe go for round 2.”

 

“And you say I’m a creep?” I say to her and she gives me a look and I just laugh.

 

“So you don’t want round two? That’s perfectly fine with me. I’ve got a lot to d--” Before she says anything else I capture her lips.

 

I break a way for a second and answer, “Ani, we can continue where we left off last night.” I say going for another kiss however, the phone rings.

 

“Can’t you just let it ring? It’s Sunday.” BoA says leaning in for a kiss.

 

As tempting as it sounded I pulled away for a second, “It might be an emergency. Daehyun is in Japan remember? I left him to take care of the wedding in Japan.”

 

“Fine,” BoA pouts.

 

“Hello?” I answer. “Ahuh. ok. Wait, you what???” Hyuk says in a more serious tone. “Aish, Daehyun I told you that this client was a very important client. Ok Fine. Book it.” The phone call ends and I set my phone down on the side table.

 

“Problem in Japan?” BoA asks.

 

“Ne, the client isn’t too happy. They were actually expecting me to be the photographer. They want me over there asap.” I reply.

 

“So you’re going to Japan right now?” she asks.

 

“In an hour.” I reply “Mianhe our plans to stay in bed the whole day is ruined. Can I get a raincheck?”

 

“Ani, it’s alright,” I can sense a bit of disappointment in her tone. We usually spent Sundays together and worked the whole week so that Sundays were always free.

 

“Unless you come with me.” I say.

 

“You want me to come with you for work?” She looks at me with a bit of disbelief.

 

“Yeah. Besides it’s not work if I have Daehyun do all of it himself. Plus, I had him book 2 tickets anyway so you can’t say n--.”

 

BoA interrupts me with a kiss and slowly breaks away to say, “You had me at ‘come with me. We better get ready; I’m going to shower.” she gets up and heads toward the bathroom then stops and turns around to look at me, “Aren’t you coming?” She smiles before going in and leaves me smiling like a goof. I get up from bed and follow her. Round 2 ~

 

***

They arrived in Osaka, Japan at quarter before noon dressed in formal attire for the wedding. Hyuk wore an all white suit with a pair of white dress shoes and a black bow tie. BoA on the other hand wore a simple black dress and heels. The wedding was actually located at one of the most beautiful Japanese gardens.

 

“Hyung! Noona!” Daehyun waved from a far. Hyuk and BoA walked towards him and they met half way.

 

“Aigoo, This kid.” Hyuk grabs Daehyun playfully messing with him. “Where are the bride and groom and all the guest?”

 

“About that...” Daehyun replied. He looked at his watch, “They should be here soon? The bride just got the dress now and the groom I heard from the others has arrived. So I’ll take these and you two can walk around the place before everyone comes.” Daehyun takes their luggage and leaves them.

 

“So shall we take a look at the place?” he asks holding out his hand. BoA nods and takes his hand and they walk down the bridge and Hyuk stops for a moment. They look around and BoA can’t help but sigh at how beautiful the wedding location was. It almost looked familiar.

 

“So Beautiful.” She says looking around.

 

“Yeah, she is.” Hyuk says looking at BoA. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter