7. Couples Dance Dilemma

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Back with another chapter. Miss me? Haha Jk. xD  But I'm sure you've missed HyukBoA. KeKe. anyway, please comment, subscribe.You know what to do. Please tell me what you think of the story. Like it? Love it? Is it Boring? I'd love to hear your comments ;) 

 

In a small studio Hyukjae busily worked on the photos from the photoshoot a week ago applying finishing touches. He finally was able to upload the files and burn them on a CD. He flipped through the photos and stopped at a particular photo.

 

“You know hyung if you look long enough you just might get a nosebleed” Daehyun his assistant said looking over Hyuk’s shoulder nearly startling him.

 

Aish, this kid. “You nearly gave me a heart attack.” Hyuk said clutching his chest.

 

“Hyung, so these were photos from the shoot last week right?” The boy asked.

 

“Ah, “ He nodded.

 

“They turned out good.” He said praising him.

 

“Well the subject was just a natural.” He admitted unconsciously.

 

“Who knew you were good friends with the Queen of K-Pop. You’ll for sure be praised for this.” He said taking a closer look.

 

“Did you finish filling those files like I asked?” he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Oh I forgot, I’ll get going with it. “ He said excusing himself. Hyukjae just laughed shaking his head. That boy reminded him of himself when he was just starting out.

 

Odum soge ni orgur bodaga...

 

His phone rang and the caller id read : BoA and he quickly picked it up.

 

BoA: Hyuk I’m kind of tied up at the studio so I can’t meet up at the cafe can you come by the studio instead?You’re not busy are you?

 

Hyuk: No not at all.I’ll come by, I was just finishing up burning the photos to a dvd the physical copies are already developed too.

 

BoA:Great, just call me when you’re already here.

 

Hyuk:Ne.

****

 

As soon as they ended the call Hyuk drove over to the SMTown building and was greeted by BoA who came out “You came, do you want to come in? I was in the middle of  dance practice for my comeback.”

 

“Since I’ve got no clients today why not.” I followed BoA down the halls where there were some trainees that stood near the doors and bowed to BoA being that she’s  their Sunbae. I had forgotten how popular and famous she was, maybe because I didn’t really pay attention much to her celebrity status but rather just herself. We finally made it to the dance room at which was empty at the moment. “Is it just you?”


“Ne, I sent home the other dancers and stayed behind to practice some more. My comeback is coming soon.Well the choreography is biting me in the A**, if you know what I mean” She laughed. I could sense some exhaustion, yet she couldn’t stop smiling. She really must love her job to dedicate herself like this. “Come sit,” She said patting  the empty spot next to her on the sofa. I walked over and sat down. “ So how were the pictures did they turn out well?”

 

“Ne, have a look for yourself,” I gave her the portfolio of the hard copies.

 

“Wa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter