17. Space

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“From the top.” I instructed the other dancers.

“Noona is Hyuk-Hyung not coming in today?” one of the dancers asked. Before I could answer Jae won Oppa came in with some news.

“So I got a call from Hyuk today. He can’t make it today because of clients and that’s alright since we got the main couple dance done. We only really need to complete the extended couples dance, and I’m sure BoA and Hyuk can handle that on their own time.”

“Oppa, that’s the thing… I don’t think he’s going to be able to do it anymore.” I said.

“What?” He looked at me surprised. “Umm let’s talk about this out in the hall. Everyone else do some stretching.” Jae won oppa headed towards the door and I followed. “What do you mean he’s not going to do it?”

“We kinda had an argument and that’s the reason why he’s not here today.” I confessed.

“So you’re saying the extended dance is off?” I nodded, he looked a bit disappointed. “ What if I talked to Hyuk?Get him to change his mind.”

I shook my head, “Ani, it’s not just some argument. Oppa it was just like the last one we had and I don’t want to drive him away like last time. I think we need space. Space to sort things out. Then maybe we can talk about if the dance is on or not.”

“Ne, I’ll respect your decision.” He nodded. “Now come on we still have to go through the other sets.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter