13. Hanabi Show

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thank you everyone Who left comments, they really help and make me want to put in another chapter. I will do my best in school as well as make time to update.  Also I forgot to mention the other reason why before I haven't been able to update... It was because I suddenly had another HyukBoA story Idea which I've been steadily writing when I have time. Not sure when or If I'll even upload it but if I do it would probably be after I finish this fic I'm not sure how long i'll extend this fic. Anyway I hope you all enjoy another short one. There might be grammatical/spelling errors, missing words, it's late (11:23PM) I should be sleeping now to transition my summer sleeping habits to my school sleeping habits (not much difference LOL) you understand right?   ;) Night.

-Elf1zumi <3

 

The sun rays shone through the window, traveling, spreading it’s brightness across the room, and there Hyuk and BoA lay in eachothers arms. BoA’s arm s around Hyuk’s waist as Hyuk wraps her into his embrace. The sweet sound of birds chirping softly made the two stir in each other's arms as the heat from their bodies wrapped around them. Hyuk was first to slowly open his eyes BoA doing the same, both still unaware of what was happening.

 

Something felt odd but right, when Hyuk felt something around his waist he looks down slowly to meet a pair of eyes causing both to move apart quickly sitting up from their places. “Miahn” Hyuk says apologizing first bowing his head.

 

“Ani,” BoA bows her head.

 

“Your clothes are dry” the old woman said from outside the door.

 

Hyuk gets up and slowly slides the door open, “Arigatou.” The old woman hands him their clothes. “I made breakfast so when you finish changing please come and eat.”

 

“Hai,” Hyuk says and the woman leaves and Hyuk shuts the door. He walks over and hands BoA her clothes and they go to the ends of the room their back to each other and quickly change their clothes and walk out to breakfast.

 

“Ohayo gozaimasu,” Hyuk and BoA say in unison greeting the old lady good morning.

 

“Ohayo Gozaimasu. Kouchi,” The old woman calls them over to take a seat. Being a gentleman Hyuk pulls BoA’s chair for her and takes his seat after her. The old woman puts two plates of Omurice in front of them as well as a cup of coffee.

 

“Arigatou.” the two say and give thanks, “Itadekimasu.”

 

Hyuk takes a bite and smiles, “Omai.”

 

“I’m glad you like it.” The old woman takes a seat at the table as well.

 

“Do you happen to have a phone? I’d like to call someone.” Hyuk asks.

 

“Yes, Right on the counter just help yourself.” The old woman smiled and Hyuk made a quick call.

 

“Hyung, I came as soon as you called, You had me worried.You didn’t even call.” the boy arrived.

 

“Did you bring my wallet?” Hyuk asked.

 

“Yeah, right here.” He tosses it to Hyuk who catches it and pulls out some money and hands it to the old woman. “For our here.”

 

“iie.”she woman pushed the money back to him. “I’m just happy I got to see you two again.” She smiled.

 

A little taken back Hyuk nods, “Hai, Arigatou gozaimasu.” He bows.

 

“Takagawa-san, Arigatou.” BoA says bowing as well.

 

The old woman bowed back with a smile, “ Please come back, soon.”

 

“Hai,” they all bow and leave.

 

“Which place are you staying at?” Hyuk asked BoA

 

“A small inn in town.” She replied.

 

“Could it be the same one we’re staying at Hyung?” Daehyun asked.

 

“I don’t know.” Hyuk shrugged. “Anyhow we’ll take you back.” He said turning to BoA who nodded. “Ah that’s right. I forgot to introduce you.  BoA this is Daehyun my assistant.”

 

“Daehyun, BoA.”

 

“Anyeonghasayo.” Daehyun bowed.

 

“Anyeonghasayo.” BoA greeted.

 

------

 

“You’re staying here?” I asked.

 

“Mhm,” BoA nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter