3. What she didn't know

A thousand times over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Double Update! ^^ I'll be busy tomorrow and friday for at UC Davis for Freshman Orientation. Go Aggies! Anyway since I'll be busy I thought I'd treat you guys with an update, it's pretty short but it moves the story along. Enjoy comment. sub. See you in 2 days maybe. ;)

 

"Unnie," BoA looked up, it was Yeon Hee and Donghae. "Unnie wae uro?"

 

"This is all my fault," she broke down crying as Yeon Hee sat beside her hugging her.

 

"Don't say that BoA, it's not your fault." Donghae said resting his hand on her shoulder for comfort.

 

"Ani, if we didn't fight over that stupid picture last night we wouldn't be in this mess. Don't you see it's all because of me he's like that. If I hadn't told him yesterday that it was better we'd never met then he wouldn't have forgotten about me. If he hadn't picked up this picture then he wouldn't have crashed, we wouldn't have broken up." She sobbed showing them the photo the nurse gave her. "Da temo ne." she blamed herself.

 

"Ani,it’s not." Yeon Hee shook her head.

 

"He was just caught up in the heat of the fight, you know Hyuk," Donghae added."You have to admit though wishing you two never met was kinda harsh."

 

Yeon Hee elbowed Hae "Oppa not helping."

 

"Think rationally any person would be hurt if the person they love said that to them. " he was right BoA thought."One things for sure though, if what you're saying about that picture being the cause of the accident then at least we know how precious you are for him to reach for the picture while driving." Hae looked at BoA. "I know my best friend and I know he loves you."

 

"Unnie I'm with Oppa on this one." Yeon Hee let go. "Somewhere in his heart he still loves you why else who he be hurting like this? Why would he forget you completely? The real question here is do you still love him?"

 

****

 

Do I still love him? Those words rang in my head as I took a taxi h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter